Alfa Romeo Forum banner

901 - 920 of 925 Posts

·
Administrator
45,307 Posts
If you're allowed to add films that aren't on tonight, can I add things which are on tonight, but aren't films? :p

My Craghoppers fleece is really comfy. :)

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,328 Posts
If you're allowed to add films that aren't on tonight, can I add things which are on tonight, but aren't films? :p

My Craghoppers fleece is really comfy. :)
it could be on somewhere! 😜😎

While we all search for it, can you send me a link to the fleece please, because I really need a new one 😎 😀

·
Administrator
45,307 Posts
I actually bought it from Costco a couple of years back. But since I am currently wearing it, only takes a moment to google the product code on the label:

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,328 Posts
That’s got cosy written all over it :) sizes could be a problem though - only small or XXL available. Either I need to shrink, or inflate :)

·
Administrator
45,307 Posts
Yeah, I think it's old stock. Craghoppers own site don't list it any more.

Back to films - I'm watching "Godzilla: King of Monsters" currently - purely because I was looking for Ultra HD content to play on the new TV. The picture is incredible, but the film is a bit laughable. I think the old Japanese monster movies had better plots.

·
Administrator
45,307 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,328 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Okay....its coronavirus season....no sport

Freeview tonight

Guardians of the Galaxy
Fury
A Quiet Place

Sorted
Fury is an intense watch. 1st time I watched it was on a plane so all the gory detail was right in my face! Felt I was in the rank at times

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
I'll be embarking on a Seagal marathon soon. (i know many will feel that any Seagal fillum represents a marathon)
I'll be embarking on a Seagal marathon soon. (i know many will feel that any Seagal fillum represents a marathon)
Have you contracted COVID19 ?
There is no other explanation for that last post.....

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
A lot of action actors make really bad films but I think it was the misplaced moralising that made his films worse than all others. He's now also a Putin shill.

·
Administrator
45,307 Posts
Under Siege had it's definitely good points though, right?

901 - 920 of 925 Posts