Alfa Romeo Forum banner

861 - 880 of 897 Posts

·
Administrator
45,161 Posts

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
Good Omens, a series based on the Pratchett/Gaiman book, is set to start streaming on Amazon Prime in 31st May to be followed by broadcast on the Beeb some time afterwards. It has an impressive cast: David Tennant, Michael Sheen, Jon Hamm, Derek Jacobi, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jack Whitehall, Miranda Richardson and Josie Lawrence amongst others. There's no excuse for this to be crap.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Good Omens, a series based on the Pratchett/Gaiman book, is set to start streaming on Amazon Prime in 31st May to be followed by broadcast on the Beeb some time afterwards. It has an impressive cast: David Tennant, Michael Sheen, Jon Hamm, Derek Jacobi, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jack Whitehall, Miranda Richardson and Josie Lawrence amongst others. There's no excuse for this to be crap.
My mate just told me about this today, sounds good. He's well into all that stuff having read the book.

I'll watch it, as I'm a binge watching ***** :wink_org:

·
Administrator
45,161 Posts
If it's half as good as the book, it will be incredible.

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Bohemian Rhapsody....must admit wasn't expecting too much from it....found it a pleasant surprise.
On the telly tonight?? :confused: ??

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
At the risk of incurring even more Hendrixian ire for mentioning a non-broadcast non-film, I started watching Netflix's The Good Place with boy last night. We both enjoyed it.

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Watched the Frank Williams documentary on BBC 4 last night.

Liked it so much I will watch again tonight on iPlayer with MrsDibnah now I have assured her it is primarily about people and not just F1.

It's very good, if a little chilling to see how emotionally screwed a family can be when headed by someone so odd......

Some great anecdotes and quotes from the factory guys though. Mansell was not a popular man :rofl:

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
This is tomorrow. I've seen some good reviews.

861 - 880 of 897 Posts