Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...for humanity after all:rolleyes:

So I'm driving home tonight across a very busy intersection m58 and m57 merge at 'switch island'...

I watch in horror as an Audi A3 (with blacked out windows) rapidly accelerates across 3 lanes ...heading for a gap in front of me:wow:

...as I stand on the brake pedal and hit the horn....I'm aware that the big rig behind me is also standing on his brakes....the audi burns oil, lots of smoke as he manages to miss my front wing by inches:rant:

...I get back on the gas and accelerate to avoid becoming a badge for the Scania behind me ...breathes sigh of relief and I get into the middle lane out of the way....
...so I pull up next to the Audi at the next lights...it also has a space saver on the rear off side....:rolleyes:
...the guy has his head out of the window as i pull up.....
....I'm ready for the usual tirade of abuse and 2 finger gestures...but
as i stop he is gesturing me to lower the window (which I dont do!) ...
he's mouthing ....'very sorry very sorry' and now holding his hand up acknowledging his mistake.... :wow: I only manage a smile....;)

...so there is hope :thumbs:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Oh wasn't expecting that! Bet you werent either, do you look hard maybe he was scared of you! I thought the maxium rated speed for a space saver was 40/50mph? If I cut someone up accidently I put my hand up but not the ones on purpose! In my lorry if I pull out of a roundabout and its clear and a car comes helling round I mostly put my hand up. I do the same in my car its just I see it from both sides. I think this fella is an exception to the rules unfortunatly!

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
People make mistakes, It takes a man to acknowledge having made one :)
Thats what my mum says "its takes a big man to apologise":rolleyes:

True though!

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
I except your apology Ray !! :D

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I keep a gun in the car to shoot myself through the head when I do this sort of thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts