Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Or buy your exisitng Giulietta and keep it ad infinitum?
And another good point to ponder over! :unsure:.

Although by September 2021 mileage is going to be up and over 80K, but the car will have been fully Alfa serviced and its petrol. But I do like a new shiny car every 3 to 4 years! Agghhhhhh 😱

·
Registered
33,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
“As will also be the case in Italy and Europe, sales of the Alfa Romeo Giulietta are expected to stop over the next few months with the latest stocks in the C segment which will probably run out by the end of the year or, at the latest, at the beginning of the next year. In Mexico, where Alfa Romeo and Giulietta occupy a niche of the market (even lower than what is recorded in Europe), few units of the Giulietta Veloce 2020 will arrive which, in a short time, could become a real collector's piece”

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
You won't have the opportunity. It's another pointless 'rendering'.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I was aware of this. But maybe someone from Alfa reads this and makes me one! I'll be a test driver 👍

You only die once

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
With the Peugeot merger, perhaps we can get a rebodied 308 as a guilietta. Not rwd, but I might consider it, if it could be made "alfa" enough. The current guilietta chassis is more sophisticated with it's independent rear suspension, though. Another option is is a lower Tonale. Not sure which I prefer.......

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 100 Posts