·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a f'ing cruel place and I'm not seeing the sense in it at the minute

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Take it everything is not alright at the mo? You are right though, the world can be a cruel and senseless place sometimes

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Our gorgeous friend Dom was taken away yesterday morning in an horrid crash on her way to Creamfields.

She was 20, beautiful and such a happy person - know that sounds a cliche, but she was ALWAYS smiling.

I want to wake up and find it all to be a dream

·
Registered
11,203 Posts
Our gorgeous friend Dom was taken away yesterday morning in an horrid crash on her way to Creamfields.

She was 20, beautiful and such a happy person - know that sounds a cliche, but she was ALWAYS smiling.

I want to wake up and find it all to be a dream
I'm sorry to hear that hun, my heart goes out you, nothing I can say will say will make anything better, but there is a great support team of people to talk to.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sorry to hear that hun, my heart goes out you, nothing I can say will say will make anything better, but there is a great support team of people to talk to.
Thank you. The older I'm getting the harder I'm finding it to say goodbye to people.

I feel honoured to have known her, albeit for a short while. She really was one in a zillion

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
:( Sad news Jode. Try and remember her being happy and not your loss.

This is a good place for support.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Sorry to hear this Jode :(

You say she was always smiling - I'm sure she'd like you to be smiling remembering the good times you shared with her :)

As said above, we're all here to listen if you need to talk.

A

·
0 Posts
i believe that when something like this happens its a greater power at work.

and maybe dom was needed somewhere else maybe?

all the same though its hard, very hard.

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,356 Posts
thoughts with you and your family Jodie. news like this is always terrible and never easy to take. remember the good times and the smiles

Gareth

1 - 20 of 27 Posts