Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this posted in another lounge.......

The plan is to head down to newport on the friday, stay overnight for a few beers at the Holiday Inn Newport, then spend the day taking the long route to the Holiday Inn chester as in via the Brecons and Black Mountain road and then on to the Elan Valley which will be a first as we haven't done a run up there before. Then on to Aberystwyth for lunch and spend the afternoon making our way up to Chester using some cracking B roads.

The thread, and RSVP..

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south-east/206791-the-wales-weekender-14-15-16-may-2010-a.html (The Wales Weekender - 14 / 15 / 16 May 2010)

This looks like it has all the right ingredients to make a brilliant weekend, if i was in a better financial position i would be going that's for sure

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i can meet you at holiday inn as its not far from me but cant do the run....:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
thought i was workin but im not...but still cant do it as we have a laydeez only weekend the end of may and cant do both.....dammit:lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thought i was workin but im not...but still cant do it as we have a laydeez only weekend the end of may and cant do both.....dammit:lol:
Ladies evening.....why are you going :cheese:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
but still cant do it as we have a laydeez only weekend the end of may and cant do both.....dammit:lol:
.......... and why not????????????

oh she's not here :lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
you're here now! Hi!

Won't cost much - just a drop of fuel in your baby! :lol:
a drop??? and the hotels too hun and the food.....really cant do it...much as i want to...specially if we are doing the 29th as well...

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts