Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
44,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Expecting a card or box of chocs ?

Someone special forgot ?

Sent a Valentines but not got one back ?

Feeling lonely ?

Depressed ?

Well man up ! it's only an artificial, made up celebration. It has no relevance to your life in real terms. If you must you can tell us all about it. :rubchin: But no blubbing :tut:

·
Administrator
45,536 Posts
Our plan for today was to go diamond shopping in Birmingham (although, to be fair, it was largely coincidental that this was happening on Valentine's Day).

Instead we're sitting at home with Bethany to see whether she's going to manage a fourth consecutive day of copious vomiting.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Expecting a card or box of chocs ?

Someone special forgot ?

Sent a Valentines but not got one back ?

Feeling lonely ?

Depressed ?

Well man up ! it's only an artificial, made up celebration. It has no relevance to your life in real terms. If you must you can tell us all about it. :rubchin: But no blubbing :tut:
A very merry Bah Humbug Valentines Day to you all !!! :p:p:p

:thumbs::thumbs: Couldn't agree more...pile of keek.....let's throw this and Mothers and Fathers Day on the money making bandwagon bonfire as well !!!:rant:

·
Registered
44,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Our plan for today was to go diamond shopping in Birmingham (although, to be fair, it was largely coincidental that this was happening on Valentine's Day).

Instead we're sitting at home with Bethany to see whether she's going to manage a fourth consecutive day of copious vomiting.
What a lovely picture you paint ! :eek: Hope she's OK :thumbs:

A very merry Bah Humbug Valentines Day to you all !!! :p:p:p

:thumbs::thumbs: Couldn't agree more...pile of keek.....let's throw this and Mothers and Fathers Day on the money making bandwagon bonfire as well !!!:rant:
Great minds think alike :D

I'm the biggest soppiest woos on here and I say :p to Valentines Day :D

It's a big rip off :D
It's a conspiracy by the florists of Britain to make you spend three times as much as it would normally cost. :rant:

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
I got a special little email this morning - 7.5% discount with Ultimate Finish. You know me too well.

Happy Valet-ine's!

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I'm all in agreement that it's a total load of pap but if I dare miss it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
As I've said in another thread, we aint bothering - it was Kaz that proposed it, must say it feels a bit weird, have always done the flowers, chocs, card, wine etc thing in the past...

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
the bloke who lives in the astronomically mahoosive house at the end of our road with the gated approach made his millions by setting up 'birthdays' card shops from scratch, then selling the lot and setting up a huge cards wholesale business selling to all the big chains.

he drives a bentley continental, a continental convertible, and his chauffeur wafts him around in a bentley azure. he also has an immaculate ferrari 355 in his garage

bet he absolutely bloody loves valentines/mothers/fathers day/easter etc etc and all the other nonsense days that we've been brainwashed into buying cards for :mad:

i should hate his guts but he's actually quite a nice bloke :lol:

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
You can only be disappointed if you have high expectations......

me, not disappointed at all.

Expected nowt, got nowt, the Universe is in balance.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
the bloke who lives in the astronomically mahoosive house at the end of our road with the gated approach made his millions by setting up 'birthdays' card shops from scratch, then selling the lot and setting up a huge cards wholesale business selling to all the big chains.

he drives a bentley continental, a continental convertible, and his chauffeur wafts him around in a bentley azure. he also has an immaculate ferrari 355 in his garage

bet he absolutely bloody loves valentines/mothers/fathers day/easter etc etc and all the other nonsense days that we've been brainwashed into buying cards for :mad:

i should hate his guts but he's actually quite a nice bloke :lol:

....aye but where's his 8C ????......lots of wonga...no taste !! :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Well, I was never expecting a card, but I did get one. Hand delivered this afternoon. I have opened it, but then I put it back in the envelope and it's now sitting on the table.

Too little, too late......hey ho..........life moves on.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Wife's a ***** queen today so it's joyous in our house:mad:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts