Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, it is from 2002, and yes, he probably got it for free, but this has put a huge smile on my face :)

12th July 2002: Michael Schumacher collects an Alfa 156 Sportwagon GTA

Ferrari F1 driver Michael Schumacher has recently picked up a Alfa Romeo GTA for personal use. The reigning Formula 1 World Champion, who is virtually assured of winning this years title already, has added a blue Sportwagon GTA to his personal collection of vehicles. Michael and Corinne Schumacher believe that the 3.2-litre V6 engined Sportwagon will be an ideal vehicle to transport them and their two young children swiftly, safely and in comfort.

http://www.italiaspeed.com/news_2002_07.html

(About half way down the page)

More pics

http://www.italiaspeed.com/news_2002_01_37schumachergta.html

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Ooooo! It's just like GTA Chris's Splurtclaggon. I wonder if MS got the brake upgrade too? ;)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
As a family car, they use a Fiat Multipla :cool:

I have an article relating to the Seicento Schumacher (I used to own one, loved it & should have kept it :( )

When asked if Connie uses a Sei, he replied that it was too small hence she & he use their Multipla to Ferry the little un's around :)

Cheers,

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Roswell said:
Ooooo! It's just like GTA Chris's Splurtclaggon. I wonder if MS got the brake upgrade too? ;)
nah he doesn't need it cause he drove it like a pansy ;) :p

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I have just found this. I wonder where/who owns this car now?

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I bet it has 305's :lol:

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
So us Brilliant Blue SW owners have the "Michael Schumacher" edition :D All we need now is some graphics confirming that.:D

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Excellent idea, now I know why Germans were moving out of my way when steaming down the Autobahn's...
Is that because you only has 305's ??

Only joking!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Like this:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
nice. I bought a 156 GTA Sportwagon, or Swagon as my wife and I call it, this weekend.

She loves it, I love it...it will be our family travel car!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have an article relating to the Seicento Schumacher (I used to own one, loved it & should have kept it :( )
used to drive one as well, a bit tweaked (suspension, air filter) and was indeed great fun!
Nicely spec'd, looked great, quite fun - and even legal speeds felt like fast ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts