Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
veloces like to sell stuff at a premium.
Whereas they dislike to sell at a evens or a loss. Out of order really, they should be secret millionaires donating Alfas to us enthusiasts.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Veloces are expensive but like you say, they only set a selling price not a buying one. I have bought a few under the radar cars from them for not very much but have I also bought a GT from somebody who bought it from Veloces a year before and it was a really well sorted car..
I still think they should have put a decent set of tyres on that car, though..

·
Registered
7,554 Posts

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Whereas they dislike to sell at a evens or a loss. Out of order really, they should be secret millionaires donating Alfas to us enthusiasts.
like i say, if they've got what you want then you have to pay their price.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
id ask them to remove them ditch finders
Funny that I used Several sets of Acceleras for over 70000 miles on my 159 ti and never went in a ditch once. Are you a particularly poor driver or just a tyre snob?

Just give me a few minutes to stick the kettle on and make a cuppa then I can sit back and watch the ensuing Accelera debate.

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
You're right W1NST, it seems to be the incapable that slag off Acceleras...

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
Quite a few twisty country lanes to the north of Preston that I do on a regular basis - over to Inskip, St. Michael's, Beacon Fell etc.
So far so good :thumbup:
I find some of the roundabouts on Eastway the slippiest bits of road.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Quite a few twisty country lanes to the north of Preston that I do on a regular basis - over to Inskip, St. Michael's, Beacon Fell etc.
So far so good :thumbup:
I find some of the roundabouts on Eastway the slippiest bits of road.
Know them well - I live in Walton Le Dale so have been on them myself from time to time.

·
Registered
241 Posts
It look expensive a low mileage pro drive is around 15k, the supercharger kit is 6 or 7k so.....it looks like your paying full price for the mod yet as we all know these upgrades only add at most around 35% of their purchase price to the resale ticket. If you could no longer get the conversion done it might be understandable but I think a bit of haggling will likely see that price drop somewhat I know it veloces and they sell nice examples but this is an easy 10% over the top even if you go on their pricing levels

1 - 17 of 17 Posts