Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may well have been done before....... But, in honesty I really don't care.........

Thought I'd start a thread to see who can find the most awful rubbish that people might choose to "accessorize" their pride and joy with..............

Unfortunately................. There is a lot of tripe out there, a lot of which someone somewhere is putting on there cars for whatever strange reason.............. and someone has decided to manufacture and market it as "really cool"...........

Thought I'd start off with this little treasure I stumbled on whilst mooching around the bay..............

awind powered antenna.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Red-LED-Wind-Powered-Car-Neon-Light-Decoration-Antenna_W0QQitemZ110385849369QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item110385849369&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

I need one on the roof of my GTV for sure.............

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
so let me get this straight... all that does is light up :confused:

and probably whistle its t*ts off :mad:

:rolleyes: :smack:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
"... Warning to other vehicles and passer-by by the Wind Powered Car Light... "

... as if headlights and engine noise weren't already doing that... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
This may well have been done before....... But, in honesty I really don't care.........

Thought I'd start a thread to see who can find the most awful rubbish that people might choose to "accessorize" their pride and joy with..............

Unfortunately................. There is a lot of tripe out there, a lot of which someone somewhere is putting on there cars for whatever strange reason.............. and someone has decided to manufacture and market it as "really cool"...........

Thought I'd start off with this little treasure I stumbled on whilst mooching around the bay..............

View attachment 65870

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Red-LED-Wind-Powered-Car-Neon-Light-Decoration-Antenna_W0QQitemZ110385849369QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item110385849369&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

I need one on the roof of my GTV for sure.............

Cheers to All
Peter
I'd love to join in..... but your eco friendly trim in unbeatable in my opinion.

(As if I don't have enough whistling, squeeking and rattles from me 156!!)

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
No it does so much more .............. It project style, charisma and says "look at me!!!"

Cheers to All
Peter
Oh... now you've pointed that out I can see where they're coming from.... silly me :lol:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I can't understand the Corsa drivers who have more power in their amps than under the bonnet - and the thousands thay spend on body kits, why not just buy a decent car in the first place?

·
Registered
9,967 Posts

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
windscreen washers that light up,:tut: why oh why oh why:cheese:

those shopping lists of things they wish they could afford to put on their car but just put a sticker on their door instead:cheese: :cheese:

P

·
0 Posts
Oh I wish I'd taken a pic of my step-son's Puma when he was here yesterday. It would fit right in here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts