Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:flag:The busses should be gone from the glens and hills now. Who fancies a wee run around the country?

I've got a few routes saved up to chose from;
Aberfoyl - Inversnaid - Callander
Lochlomondside....
Lothians (Blackadder n Baldrick)
Visit to the Scottish Museum of Flight
To name but a few

Let me know your preferrences and we'll take the highest vote ;) :flag:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
No preference of route, looking forward to another run!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Its about time we had a run out again :)

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah, I thought you might like the idea :thumbs:
September weekend has it's advantages ;) We don't have to go to work on the Monday morning :D
Downside is the weekend warriors may be out to spoil our fun, but as Dawsub said, it's about time we had a run :flag:

P

·
0 Posts
Loch Lomond would be good for us - we could stay at Luss for the weekend :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Could just be me then........so where shall I go! :)

H

·
0 Posts
Oi you I was a tourist up there last week :tut:

Next time I'll choose to spend my English £££££'s in Wales if you're not carefull :tut: :lol:

P

·
0 Posts
Mr PG has been "talked" into a weekend at Luss :D

(I may have pronounced it slightly wrong but he said yes anyway - in fact, he was rather keen :eek: )

Our only problem will be getting a seat for Ben - if anyone has a spare seat he'll be useless as a navigator and will bore you senseless about what he thinks he knows about cars :lol: but he is very polite and doesn't smell of anything other than copious amounts of Lynx :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Oi you I was a tourist up there last week :tut:

Next time I'll choose to spend my English £££££'s in Wales if you're not carefull :tut: :lol:
LOL.....Hey, we've never been able to spend our 'scottish' ££££'s in England for years mate.:rolleyes: Only hearing those immortal words from the intended recipient...."What's this then?...'Scotch' money?" To which I usually reply..."What do you mean? It's got a picture of your Queen on it.";)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Yep lunch always sounds good to me! :)

P

·
0 Posts
....right! It doesn't matter much which run is chosen, but for ease we've booked the caravan in at Luss on Loch Lomond from the Friday to the Sunday :thumbs:

I'll travel up in the Spider so we'll definitely need a spare seat somewhere for either Ben or Mr PG. Any kind offers? Pete??

1 - 20 of 170 Posts