Alfa Romeo Forum banner

4541 - 4560 of 4576 Posts

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
already listened to it some time ago when someone posted it here (probably you). great piece of metal :thumbs:
you got me :) I bet it was me.

All I can say, so sorry that Manilla Road's Shelton died :(

·
Registered
3,121 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I'm just trying to find somebody to go with at the mo, unfortunately I'm the only person I know who likes this kinda stuff lol!

Non of my mates are interested either but I’m really struggling for holiday days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I'd just have an unpaid day to go see that lot in a field lol. I'm tempted to go on me tod, although that's kinda sad. Also, I'm not exactly the festival type, drunk people tripping over your Guy lines at 4 in the morning p!sses me off. Having said that, I've been to ArcTangent twice, and it's a well sorted festival. I thought I'd seen the best of it when they had Dillinger and The Fall Of Troy on the bill.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I'd just have an unpaid day to go see that lot in a field lol. I'm tempted to go on me tod, although that's kinda sad. Also, I'm not exactly the festival type, drunk people tripping over your Guy lines at 4 in the morning p!sses me off. Having said that, I've been to ArcTangent twice, and it's a well sorted festival. I thought I'd seen the best of it when they had Dillinger and The Fall Of Troy on the bill.

I’m already having a day unpaid to go see The Armed in Manchester, having a Thursday night out afterwards and a stop over, the missus isn’t happy about it, I love going to festivals, the whole atmosphere. I went to the bearded theory on my own a few years ago and had a good time just chatting **** to random strangers.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Ah, fair play, The Armed should be a ripper of a gig though! I'm very tempted, I'll mull it over for a couple of days. It would mean I could see literally everybody I'd love to see within one weekend! Well, everybody apart from The Ocean, who I'm seeing in March anyway

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Ah, fair play, The Armed should be a ripper of a gig though! I'm very tempted, I'll mull it over for a couple of days. It would mean I could see literally everybody I'd love to see within one weekend! Well, everybody apart from The Ocean, who I'm seeing in March anyway

I’m the same, I’ll think about it and decide by the weekend

·
Registered
3,121 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Listening to Pijin a lot since seeing them supporting The Armed, there's nothing on Youtube but they're on Spotify.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
How was The Armed gig?

Organised chaos the singer spent the whole gig in the crowd stalking around with the longest mic cable ever and I got an impromptu fireman’s lift from him during the last song.

Bring on Daughters next month

·
Registered
3,121 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Just out from seeing Daughters.
****ing brilliant, proper old school pit going absolutely drench in sweat now I’ve got to get the train home

4541 - 4560 of 4576 Posts