Alfa Romeo Forum banner

3641 - 3660 of 4569 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
jammy git..saw alice cooper last week, was supposed to see black veil brides too but they cancelled godamit

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Considering his background and longevity (its a long way back to schools out, billion dollar babies Etc), its great to see he is still going strong.

Have just added Rammesteins Rosenrot, Megadeath's thirteen and Slipknots All Hope is Gone to the collection. My first Slipknot stuff and cant stop listening to it.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
brilliant choices there hun, am going to see rammstein in february, saw them last year, awesum band live...saw slipknot last year too, havnt seen megadeath live and their new album is fab....

alice was awesum hes 63 and still going strong bless him...the show from hammersnith was on sky arts last week,,,

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
alice cooper and murderdolls on the way home from work tonight, made a boring journey more manageable

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Metallica and Lou Reed - Lulu

Possibly the worst thing i have ever heard.
The first song sounds like drunks on a karaoke.
Just to give you an idea here's the first line from the first song.

I would cut my legs and t!ts off
When I think of Boris Karloff and Kinski
In the dark of the moon

·
Registered
269 Posts
I was tempted in my local HMV to give that one a try. Glad I did not, cheers Thorleyman.
Having said that I'll have to listen to my mates copy first so I'll know what I missed (or not). :thumbs:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Just listened to a couple of tracks on the Tube... which was enough.
Interesting comment from a poster there

"You need to free your mind. In time, you will understand Lou Reed and his place in rock history. This is a major step forward for Metallica coming off the "St. Anger" / "Death Magnetic" back-to-back disappointments"

A Major step forward for Metallica...:wow:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Lou Reed was recently voted the most over rated song writer of all time.
Metallica fans have threatened to shoot him.
only listened to two songs, cant face the rest.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
i have to agree death magnetic sounded much better when it came out. back to those days the only disapointment to me was that heavy distortion on the cd. now i also think the songs don't have a way, if i'm expressing myself correctly...

3641 - 3660 of 4569 Posts