Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If at any point today, you get accused of being disinterested, pop your story here:thumbs:
Whether you aren't taking enough interest in the catering, or you are accused of not listening to the in laws, or you weren't interested in that 'special' Christmas film....post here.

Here's mine.....Foolishly I went up to the stables this morning to say hello to the (ex) wife.
Whilst I was feeding a carrot to one of the horses, an old boy (Dani has looked after his horses for years) popped up to give her a Christmas present. Now, I've not seen this chap for a few years, and he obviously didn't recognise me, because he uttered this ..."It'll be all change for you this Christmas Dani, but at least you are now with this nice fella who obviously takes an interest and helps out around the stables"

It didn't seem appropriate to introduce myself as the 'disinterested husband':rolleyes:

Now, don't be shy.....if you get a slagging off today, do share it with us:D

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
I've got to go and do the visit to my folks in a minute :)

Then its smoked salmon with scrabled eggs and bucks fizz :D :D :D

I'm really not interested ;) :p :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got to go and do the visit to my folks in a minute :)

Then its smoked salmon with scrabled eggs and bucks fizz :D :D :D

I'm really not interested ;) :p :D
Just stay interested, and you'll be fine!

Enjoy mate:thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Disinterested in the rest now, i have man toys.................:lol:
Be prepared for a rollocking later mate.......:eek:

.....but I don't blame you being more interested in your man toys:thumbs:

.....let us know how it goes;)

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Wise thoughts Sparky.....:thumbs:
When a relationship starts people say it is good to have different interests, time to do your own thing, but when they start to have difficulties it spins to ...we never do anything together, you never show an interest in my interests........a lose/lose situation.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wise thoughts Sparky.....:thumbs:
When a relationship starts people say it is good to have different interests, time to do your own thing, but when they start to have difficulties it spins to ...we never do anything together you never show an interest in my interests........a lose/lose situation.
I've never 'really' liked horses anyway.....smelly, noisy, time consuming articles:lol:

I hope you have no cause to contribute your own story mate....but if you do, this is the place:D

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
No...my story happened nearly six years ago....today is fine.......:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I'm definitely fed up with cooking today. Everything is cooking too slowly and too many people have too many special requirements. Maybe I should have gone to Toby Carvery :(

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm definitely fed up with cooking today. Everything is cooking too slowly and too many people have too many special requirements. Maybe I should have gone to Toby Carvery :(
Buddy, if they don't like it, tell 'em....well, you know.

I'll have a scotch with you later:thumbs:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
im disniterested in tv, bored actually, so may watch a new dvd, now which one....V season 2 or spartacus gods of the arens, hmmm aliens or scantily clad gladiators, might be interseting :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im disniterested in tv, bored actually, so may watch a new dvd, now which one....V season 2 or spartacus gods of the arens, hmmm aliens or scantily clad gladiators, might be interseting :lol:
I think 'The Snowman' is on channel 4.....calm yourself down and watch that dear:lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts