Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you fancy a nice Sunday roast with some good company? Well come and join us for the first of our monthly Ipswich pub meets.

To get us started we shall be having Sunday lunch at The Thrasher,Nacton Road, Ipswich, Suffolk IP3 9RZ http://www2.hungryhorse.co.uk/index.php/pub-finder/details/thrasher-ipswich

I have booked us in to eat @ 13:00 so I shall be lurking in the car park with Jilly from about 12 - 12:30 as some of us have issues with lateness (Jilly ;) )
Everyone is very welcome (wife, husband, kids, granny) and we look forward to meeting some new faces and enjoying a good chat.

So get RSVP'ing and please let me know how many are eating so I can change the booking if necessary.

Kris

:D

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would happily go. The only downside of the place is the location...

It is right next to a hyundai dealer, people will have indigestion once they look that way!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Hope to be able to make this as I've been out of 'Alfa Action' for ages! It would be good to catch up.

May be short lived though as I'm considering selling the Spider :(

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Yeah - it'll be good to see you all - Liz and I hope to bring both the GTV and Spider along to this one.

Firecracker - long time no see, it will be great to see you again no matter what you are driving.

Icemancube- want to see the mods to your GTV.

Jill will be great to meet you.

Kris - Liz and I are looking forward to see you again - your Rockingham meet was great.

It's good to see a meet being organised in Suffolk (Ipswich area) - thanks Icemancube (IMC) for suggesting and starting this. Thanks Jill and Kris for taking it up and co-ordinating with IMC.

Lets get all of us in the Ipswich area there and fill that "Thrasher" car park.

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
I would happily go. The only downside of the place is the location...

It is right next to a hyundai dealer, people will have indigestion once they look that way!
I'll lend you some dark sunglasses and stand in front of you if you glance that way.

Be there.

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Liz and I are both still up for this - looking forward to it - I might have to clean (looking at the weather forecast) both cars on Sunday beforehand though..grrrrr....

The upside is that we live 10 minutes away and it is nice to see an event organised locally.

·
Registered
497 Posts
im off, so i should be able to come if i can finish the suspension with the help of the new blow torch. :thumbs:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im off, so i should be able to come if i can finish the suspension with the help of the new blow torch. :thumbs:
would be good to see you and oil burner again :D

I might go there just live 5 min away. Dont know what car to take tough!
hmmm choices we would like to drool over see the spider but v6 power :inlove: I shall be in my v6 SW :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts