Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
20,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
years I've been on here is that I reckon from Hugo
to Toronto, to Bigfoot to all the rest ... is that I know we would get on if we me met

can't explain that ... but I know it:thumbs:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
I've met a few 'members' :lol:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
I met Bigfoot he's a really nice bloke :D

only ever met one complete tool on here and he was quiet as a mouse IRL and a really nasty basket behind a screen and keyboard :(

I've made some really great mates because of AO :thumbs:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Oh there's a few on here I've not met yet that I would like to :D

Roll on spring 2012 and the new meeting season :thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts
I really must try to get out and about a bit more in 2012....there are plenty of folk that I'd like to meet IRL....and the GTA needs to be driven more too:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
I really must try to get out and about a bit more in 2012....there are plenty of folk that I'd like to meet IRL....and the GTA needs to be driven more too:)
about time bella got some outings young man:tut::)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
same as Tony, i have met loads of new friends on here, best thing i ever did was buy my lovely babes, had a few spats with people and thats ok, we cant like or get on with everyone and i cant keep my gob shut if someone annoys me but on the whole you are all fab, except Howell who is ginger and a pain in the a55 and Bradders who breaks everything... i look forward to seeing you all for hugs and stuff in the new year:)

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
:rant:......and who got you to your first meet ?

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Why didnt you fix it? :confused:
I knocked out the damage, replaced a light and got it through the mot. Then sold it for a reasonable amount of cash. It was a great car, but I missed rear wheel drive. I looked around for a QP, but they were more money than this one.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts