Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else going to do this?

Personally I've signed up to run 6 miles in Dumfries in March and I'm looking for sponsors (yes, again!)

It's all to help people living unimaginably tough lives both at home in the UK and in some of the world's poorest countries (the ones Bob Geldof got really passionate about all those years ago!) I actually ran in the very first Run the World race in 1986 when I was a poor uni student and raised a fair bit then so this is a revisit for me.

Please be amazing and sponsor me, even a small amount makes a big difference. All you need to do is visit my Sport Relief Giving Page using the link below.

Sport Relief giving page | Sport Relief 2012

Anyone else raising money for this cause by doing something fabulous, please feel free to add your link below. It doesn't matter to me who you guys sponsor, the cause is the king :thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I see you're looking! My mate has got me off the starting block with a £10 donation. But, honestly, just £1 would be great! If everyone could be bothered enough to send £1 we'd collectively help families all over the world :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts