Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as of Thursday my lovely white Spider is going back to Alfa to be put through an auction. She just doesnt get used anymore and is an expensive toy for something that sits in an underground parking for 6 days a week - my now permanent overseas status means its a bit of a pisstake to continue with a UK car.

So as something to remember it by we had some photos taken by a friend. I have loved this car like no other, full of great memories of trips to Paris and Amsterdam and first dates with my girlfriend. Ihope the next owner treats her well :(

So its goodbye to the '4LEX' as we jokingly came to call it!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
236 Posts
girl with a pearl necklace :0

actually there is no way Id let anyone on a bonnet of a car like that , even if Cameron Diaz wanted to , I'd have to say Oi Cameron no

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Nice car, its a shame not to use it, You could put it in my garage no probs at all, I'd certainly put a few miles on it for you!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That chunky watch on the bonnet had me cringe, lovely car.

theres no need to cringe the paintwork was **** to start with and we were careful!

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Nice shots EB :)
Sorry to see her go or glad to get shot :confused:

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hunter: Not too bothered to be honest. Its a lovely car but im excited about moving on to the next thing....

The experience with the first 07 car soured it all for me.... even though this white 08 car has been faultless. Im not sure ill come back to Alfa again (new products) although I suspect ill always have an older Spider of some description tucked away in the garage.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Whoa that took a bite from my data cap! :eek: Thoroughly worth it though:thumbs: Sad that you need to give her up..the white one..ok, the one with the badge:rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,114 Posts
You still have the abarth?

Some really nice shots there - that's a great area to take pics - must remember that when I go get piccies of mine :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You still have the abarth?

Some really nice shots there - that's a great area to take pics - must remember that when I go get piccies of mine :thumbs:
Yeh I still have the Abarth Al - thats the main reason this is going - it just cant match the Abarth for thrills!

Kannes is a good place for pics, just be sure to avoid the angry Belgians who shout at you!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts