Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the Sony Ericsson about 6 months or so now and I'm quite impressed with the built in camera it comes with. 5.0 megapixel jobby, so far so good really. It seems though that all camera phones I have often take pictures too bright and this is no exception, every now and again it will take a picture I'll have to up the contrast / lower the brightness of. But it's no biggy, on the whole I'm quite pleased.

Not got many pictures but here's a few:

Only car ones sadly as they're the only one's I've uploaded to Photobucket, :rolleyes:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ZF, just sellotape a camera to it and then you affectively have a camera phone, :lol:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Pretty good pics for a phone :thumbs:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Had the Sony Ericsson about 6 months or so now and I'm quite impressed with the built in camera it comes with. 5.0 megapixel jobby, so far so good really. It seems though that all camera phones I have often take pictures too bright and this is no exception, every now and again it will take a picture I'll have to up the contrast / lower the brightness of. But it's no biggy, on the whole I'm quite pleased.

Not got many pictures but here's a few:

Only car ones sadly as they're the only one's I've uploaded to Photobucket, :rolleyes:

Wait till the SE C905 comes out with 8mp camera plus Xenon flash. It should gives some pretty decent quality photos.

Sony Ericsson C905 - Full phone specifications

I used the SE K800i with 3.2mp plus Xenon, it managed some nice photos. This new C905 should be much much much better.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Wait till the SE C905 comes out with 8mp camera plus Xenon flash. It should gives some pretty decent quality photos.

Sony Ericsson C905 - Full phone specifications

I used the SE K800i with 3.2mp plus Xenon, it managed some nice photos. This new C905 should be much much much better.
+1 I was looking at the c905 this morning ... looks pretty good AND it's got built in GPS!!! If it's got an in built FM transmitter and gapless MP3 playback I'm going to get it when it comes out (am I asking too much for a phone??? :D)

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Certainly the best camera phone piccies I've seen to date. Very smart interior too Darren. The exterior colour goes extremely well with the grey leather.:):

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I just upgraded to the c902 from the k850i and while I love this compared to the brick that went before, the camera still doesn't do red very well:( On phone now and texting isn't as easy as it was on the old phone either.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Certainly the best camera phone piccies I've seen to date. Very smart interior too Darren. The exterior colour goes extremely well with the grey leather.:):
Thanks ZF!!! :D

I just upgraded to the c902 from the k850i and while I love this compared to the brick that went before, the camera still doesn't do red very well:( On phone now and texting isn't as easy as it was on the old phone either.
Funny that, I could not get to grips with the K850i whatsoever and had to return it and opt for the C902 instead which I love. I find it alot like a smaller version of the K800i which I also ended up liking alot.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I have two phones for work (1 Swiss K770i, 1 UK C902) - picture wise the C902 is better but for everyday use it's noticeably slower and heavier than the K770i. Still prefer the C902 and the 'faults' are just me being picky.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Re: The Sony Ericsson C902 Camera Phone - Image Heavy

Here are some of mine from Warwick Castle on Sunday, including a Baby Blue Lambo Spider:vomit: Pretty good for a new phone 5MP but not a patch on my 4MP Olympus C-765 UZ though:)

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
not bad guys

:)

I love the SE phones, but I've swapped to a iphone 3G while waiting for the C905.

The overall package of the 3G i fantastic as I'm a full MAC addict and use them every day.

The camera function on the SE's are great and the Bluetooth support for transfer etc... and mac compatibility are tops no one can match them :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts