Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Is this a new phenomenon......I'm sure I've not seen it before this season?

:rant: During the pre race program they cut to some local karaoke champion murdering their national anthem or whatever..........reminds me of "Jazz club" or Vic Reeves doing songs in the "club style" only not at all amusing.

:lol: Irrational I know, but highly annoying all the same.........I've just been shouting obscenities at some poor woman in Brazil who incurred my wrath.

:( Why do they do it.......what is the point......why can't they shut up or just stay at home?

:p.......Thats better, hope Button doesn't fluff the race or I'll be proper annoyed!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
they always do the national anthem before a race, you just didnt see it on itv as they would go to ads just before the race started

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, in summary........

ITV1 missed out the [email protected] bits in favour of much appreciated PNB's in order to make tea or whatever.

And we are told that the BBC coverage is better?

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Everyone knows the BBC coverage is miles better than the ITV coverage, stop moaning!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I tend to miss the first hour to avoid the 'nonesense' :thumbs:

I like the build up commentary, but have no interest in the other pap they screen :rolleyes:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i like the build up
especially brundles grid walk

and imo the bbc has some better points than itv a biggy being no ads during the race, but at the same time itv also had some better points. overall the bbc is better

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
i like the build up
especially brundles grid walk
Talking of Brundle's grid walk, what an arrogant ******! Vettel's being interviewed by a German woman, Brundle elbows her aside saying "BBC", asks a few questions in English & then walks away saying "now you can give your reply in your own language".

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good

just the man for the job then i dont want my air time filled with waiting to chat to somebody, if he can get in get a few words and get out brilliant

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Talking of Brundle's grid walk, what an arrogant ******! Vettel's being interviewed by a German woman, Brundle elbows her aside saying "BBC", asks a few questions in English & then walks away saying "now you can give your reply in your own language".
I think it's always been the case in media/broadcasting/etc that whoever is the most willing and persistent to barge in is the most likely to get the story/interview, and hence ratings :thumbs:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Yeah, I don't think it's any different in anything else it's just that you normally don't get to see the barging in and only see the interview. Plenty of people try and do it back too.
Though the remark afterwards is possibly a bit dodgy, he's just trying to fill the gaps with inane stuff.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I'm waiting for the day when Tanja from German TV has had enough of Brundle and slaps him one on air...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts