·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what to tell or do... that's sad. :rolleyes: laughing laughing

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
laughing laughing I can't stop laughing laughing This is sad! laughing laughing Oh my stomach laughing laughing oh muscle aches laughing laughing

N

·
0 Posts
Austin-Rover Maestro Drainage :D

Here's a thought, AR - Austin Rover, Alfa Romeo! eek!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darn well spotted Nemy! eek! Don't tell anyone... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jomor:
<strong>And I love that roll cage :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Made with plastic pipes!! laughing laughing

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jomor:
<strong>And I love that roll cage :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Made with plastic pipes!! laughing laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i think those are steel water pipes!! eek!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Seeing as it's a quiet Friday in work, today's challenge is to find an even sadder modified car!!

I seem to recall a Honda Civic here a while back, with a cardboard spoilers!! :rolleyes:

-Nick

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jomor:
<strong>And I love that roll cage :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Made with plastic pipes!! laughing laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe the owner wants to shave some weight off his car in quest for better performance. :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
eek! what's that?? eek! "Transformers" live??

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
No, but that's not to say that they won't be -- please see below. laughing
--Toronto
===================================
THE TRANSFORMERS have been many things: a toy line, cartoon series, comics, even a theatrical movie. But now Hasbro's robots in disguise are preparing for their greatest role yet...as a live-action movie.

Don Murphy (THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN) and Tom DeSanto (X-MEN) are the two gentlemen who have the plan and will be the film's producers. DeSanto is also in the midst of creating a story treatment for the movie, which will serve as the template for the screenplay.

It's not the first time a live-action TRANSFORMERS movie has been attempted. Three years ago director Joseph Kahn (TORQUE) and producer Chris Lee (S.W.A.T.) attempted to assemble a TRANSFORMERS movie for SuperMegaMedia, a production company, but things never got further than the initial planning stages.

Murphy and DeSanto's TRANSFORMERS idea will be shopped around to studios shortly. It's expected that a screenwriter will be hired shortly after that.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What moves that people to do something like that? eek! laughing

Is it the water? Something in the air? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was referring to the cars and truks but you can add movies too, Toronto.

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Ok, I thought I'd seen it all... And then I reached the night pictures... eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

And I thought that our chicken buses were over-the-top... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I just hope that no "camioneteros" ever get a glipse of that page, or our buses will become the saddest things on wheels... Yes, even sadder that the Maestro and the trucks combined... With an unhealthy dose of bad taste and moronic ideas... eek! laughing

P

·
0 Posts
I need a digital cam fast ... a guy from my work drives a 16 year old Ford Fiesta ... Nothing special about that... you wich...
He has put on the front 2 mist beams , you know the small modern ones . Looks crazy ... it's getting worse ... He has a 3th brake light installed at his rear window , cables just running down ... yep , now where getting started... He has put on his rear window big letters in black plastic who say... MADNESS ... but his rear wiper put the D somewhere a bit lower. It's just started... He has put 2 cheap electrical tape ( black isolation tape ) over the whole car in the middle from front to back ( like the Cobra ) . Not finished yet.... On the inside of the car , on the glove compartiment he has put ... now it's there... :D laughing ... a big emergency escape sticker... about 20 on 10 cm large green and white... end just under it a emergency hammer... ow yes that's what you need laughing laughing . i need a digi cam...

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by pyros:
<strong> a emergency hammer</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">laughing

Pyros, you really need a digital camera. Is it a regular hammer, or a real emergency hammer? :D

A

·
0 Posts
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Thanks i needed
that laughing laughing laughing

1 - 20 of 40 Posts