Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to organise a convoy of cars from the SW for this event, i am however only going to attend the sunday, for those of you who haven't seen it this is a weekender, the RSVP for attending is :

Here :thumbs:

To my knowledge there is no dedicated parking like there was last year, that said i am sure that with a bit of imagination we could get a lot of AO together.

If you want to be part of the convoy please RSVP here, but also please remember to RSVP for the event itself on the national thread as they are not linked together.

Route and time to be posted very soon

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking about going to this on the Sunday (only) I've had invites from another forum but would like to go along in a AO convoy if possible (all Aflas together) :lol: Can you buy tickets on the gates or do you have to book in advance?

PS> I can meet you at Gordano Serv (J19, M5) if that's any good? It's about 1 1/2 hours from there to the event.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
can we meet at strensham i think its on the way for you:lol:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Yep, can do! Should be good, just lemme know what time to be there by (and if I have to pay in advance). So far a MiTonian convoy of 3, I think we should stick Jay W at the front to set the pace - I know what you're like Tess ("What are those dots in the rear view mirror, oh they're the MiTo 95s"). :cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i will try to be good, honest:rolleyes:

im sure sue will meet us at strensham too:)

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
yes I will :Bluesmile:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
knew you would :cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
good boy:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
just sunday, was gonna do weekend but as its not that far thought i would save a few quid and just do sunday:)

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Tri-colour indeed :thumbs:

It seems as though nearly everyone from the Brecon Run will be going on this then. Does anyone know if Kelv is working? He'd probably have put his name down by now if he wasn't.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
yup just had a look and its £15 for the day:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i think its pay on the day....and per person:)

i think kelv is going on saturday and staying overnight coming back sunday:)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts