Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2105 Posts

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,357 Posts
Tried full back but didnt like running at the front row :eek:

Tried fly half but kicking wasnt my strong point back then. Much like Priestland now actually :lol:

Got stuck on the wing and ran in 4 tries in my first game so i stayed there :D

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Great idea for a thread.

Thanks Matt.

Anyone here played/play?
Cheers :)

I played in the second row for years until a crook back put an end to it. Still miss playing.

My playing progression went from jumping at 5 in the lineout, to jumping at 2 as I got fatter and harder to lift :eek:

Anyway, let's see if Ireland can do better against the Bokke.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Ireland playing in Black. You can borrow our players and coaches if you like, but when you start wearing our clothes ... YOU CROSS THE LINE!! :p :cheese:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Ireland 12-13 South Africa at the moment, could go either way at the moment.......:)

Make that 12-16 as I write this.........:(

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I'm not the biggest RU fan, but that Ireland game was a poor spectacle. SA didn't play in the first half, and Ireland didn't play in the second, albeit aided by a much improved performance from the Springboks. Once Ireland found that their pick up and drive, pick up and drive tactic was never going to get them within range of the try-line, they didn't seem to have a Plan B. Unless you count 'bring on O'Gara'. Hardly the best choice when you're needing a try, anyway.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Can't see Scotland getting a result against New Zealand today, especially wearing THAT bloody horrible looking kit !!!!........:eek:.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I didn't see it, because I don't have dirty Sky, but apparently the French gave Australia a proper shellacking. If they lose to England and Wales, they will drop out of the top 4, which would make for some interesting WC pools...

21 - 40 of 2105 Posts