Alfa Romeo Forum banner

2081 - 2100 of 2112 Posts

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
Ireland have been poor throughout this competition. Based on today's performances I don't see England being able to get past the Kiwis although it should be more of a competition than today's matches. Wales will cruise past France tomorrow but I'm looking forward to Japan South Africa.

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,380 Posts
I think my heart rate has almost returned to normality

Poor game from Wales but we were always in it, France never out of sight. Credit their game today, they were frustratingly resilient

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
To beat NZ is one thing,to beat them like that is unbelievable. Great from all the squad,but Itoje was on a different planet,immense.Yeah ,i'm a bit happy :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
To beat NZ is one thing,to beat them like that is unbelievable. Great from all the squad,but Itoje was on a different planet,immense.Yeah ,i'm a bit happy :)
+1 he is like having an extra back row forward. Northern Hemisphere final could be on ?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Congrats to England. I don’t feel quite so bad now that they have downed the Kiwis. A very disciplined and dominant performance apart from that booboo in the line out that lead to the All Blacks try. Gotta be favourites to take the title. You’ve got some monsters in the forwards. Just brutal.

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
Any win against the Kiwis is going to be impressive but that England performance was sublime. Anyone else think that second disallowed try was valid? I can't see that control of the ball was lost in the maul.

Wales should overcome the Springboks tomorrow but, like Ireland, they haven't really found their game this competition. It would be nice to have a northern hemisphere final.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Based on the fact the on field decision was a try for me there wasnt enough clear and obvious evidence to overturn Nigel Owens decision. Yes the ball seemed to go forward in the mall but did Jamie George have his hand on it all the time ? Difficult to say so stay with on field decision.
Looking foward to Wales tomorrow they have a good chance if they play well.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I didn't agree with either non try calls,but can see why they weren't given. What i couldn't understand was why non of the many forward passes were picked up by the linos, or the offsides,or the number of final,definately the last,final warnings the ref gave to NZ re their penalty count.

2081 - 2100 of 2112 Posts