Alfa Romeo Forum banner

401 - 403 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
I think they're absolutely beautiful. And I have a few pre facelifts too, not enough room on new signature for all I have.
They really are. I still hanker after my 2002 166. Had it for 6 years and loved driving it. My 159s were nice too, but I think the 166 will be the one car I'll always regret selling.

Such a timeless and elegant design. I also think it's the best built interior of any Alfa I've driven or owned. A really solidly built car.

Reactions: Mufasa

·
Registered
14 Posts
They really are. I still hanker after my 2002 166. Had it for 6 years and loved driving it. My 159s were nice too, but I think the 166 will be the one car I'll always regret selling.

Such a timeless and elegant design. I also think it's the best built interior of any Alfa I've driven or owned. A really solidly built car.
[/QUOTE

He
They really are. I still hanker after my 2002 166. Had it for 6 years and loved driving it.
202 Giulia Veloce Misano picked up today. Alfa love affair continues.
Just back from a holiday in Kerry. Nice to see another Misano Giulia in the carpark.

Attachments

·
Administrator
87,481 Posts
401 - 403 of 403 Posts