Alfa Romeo Forum banner

401 - 420 of 420 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I think they're absolutely beautiful. And I have a few pre facelifts too, not enough room on new signature for all I have.
They really are. I still hanker after my 2002 166. Had it for 6 years and loved driving it. My 159s were nice too, but I think the 166 will be the one car I'll always regret selling.

Such a timeless and elegant design. I also think it's the best built interior of any Alfa I've driven or owned. A really solidly built car.

Reactions: Mufasa

·
Registered
14 Posts
They really are. I still hanker after my 2002 166. Had it for 6 years and loved driving it. My 159s were nice too, but I think the 166 will be the one car I'll always regret selling.

Such a timeless and elegant design. I also think it's the best built interior of any Alfa I've driven or owned. A really solidly built car.
[/QUOTE

He
They really are. I still hanker after my 2002 166. Had it for 6 years and loved driving it.
202 Giulia Veloce Misano picked up today. Alfa love affair continues.
Just back from a holiday in Kerry. Nice to see another Misano Giulia in the carpark.

Attachments

·
Administrator
88,041 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi all,

I did put this in the Newbie section but remembered this section so anyways .Well here i am back in the Alfa fold once again after a break away. Just picked up an immaculate 147 2002 1.6 Lusso model with only 94000miles and an immense service history right from day 1 ( even PDI sheet was included ).

Its lovely to be back and look forward to staying a good while longer than my previous experience ( timing belt snap ) with my old 147 a number of years ago.

So keep an eye out for me around the Kildare south Dublin area and flash the lights when passing.

·
Administrator
88,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #405
Welcome back to Alfa ownership, nice find, well wear with it (y)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,

First adventure with Alfa ownership so was taking a look around here and decided to post. Used Giulia picked up last weekend and now looking forward to the restrictions being lifted so I can get to actually driving a bit. Pretty happy to just stare at it in the drive in the meantime

"Mull14" - "Guilia Speciale" - "2.2 Diesel" - "March 2017" - "Alfa Red 414" - "Limerick City" -

received_465068551097682.jpeg

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
I did it again David! 2000 166 2.5V6 Sportronic 43,000 miles Verde Argo

·
Registered
261 Posts
That's a beauty... but.... you need professional help.

Seriously!

·
Administrator
88,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #409
Hi All,

First adventure with Alfa ownership so was taking a look around here and decided to post. Used Giulia picked up last weekend and now looking forward to the restrictions being lifted so I can get to actually driving a bit. Pretty happy to just stare at it in the drive in the meantime

"Mull14" - "Guilia Speciale" - "2.2 Diesel" - "March 2017" - "Alfa Red 414" - "Limerick City" -

View attachment 943553
Welcome to AO & to Alfa ownership, congrats on your Giulia, looks great :cool: 👍

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi All,

View attachment 943553
Welcome! Great choice. The Gilua is a cracking driver's car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi All,

Haven't checked in here in a few years. I sold my Brera to another user here (Mysterio) back in 2016 and bought a Fiesta ST. Great little car but I'm finally back in an Alfa.

Picked up a 172 Giulia Veloce over the weekend. Delighted with it so far but can't take it for a proper spin till restrictions allow.

JD_Brera - Giulia Veloce - 2.0 Petrol - Nov 2017 - Misano Blue - Dublin

Giulia.jpg
Giulia Interior.jpg

·
Administrator
88,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #412
Welcome back to AO & welcome back to Alfa ownership. Congrats & well wear, best colour choice, it looks stunning 😎

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi All,

Haven't checked in here in a few years. I sold my Brera to another user here (Mysterio) back in 2016 and bought a Fiesta ST. Great little car but I'm finally back in an Alfa.

Picked up a 172 Giulia Veloce over the weekend. Delighted with it so far but can't take it for a proper spin till restrictions allow.

That's a cracking interior. Wear well!

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Veloce
6 Posts
Hi All,

I rang on the Tuesday after that went up to put a deposit on it, you'd just beaten me to it, lovely model

·
Registered
Giulietta Speciale 175hp
6 Posts
Hi everyone,

i am back in the Alfa family after a five year (Fiesta & DS3) break.

I've gotten myself a 2017 Giulietta
Speciale 2.0 jtdm2 TCT (175hp)
Matte Magnesio Grey
Full leather & sunroof

I'm lucky to live in Wicklow so i am able to take it for a spin up the mountains on the way home from work. It is a hoot!!

Hopefully i can join up for a meet one day :)

Stay safe folks

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hi All,

View attachment 943913 View attachment 943914
How do you find it compared to the Fiesta? They are tremendous fun to drive. I had one for a year.

Also, that is the perfect Giulia trim level. It's stunning looking inside. Where did you get it? Irish car?
Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
88,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #418
Welcome back to AO & welcome back to Alfa ownership @gkcharn. Congrats & well wear on your Giulietta, not many of those in Ireland I'd say, looks stunning in those pics 😎

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi everyone,

i am back in the Alfa family after a five year (Fiesta & DS3) break.

I've gotten myself a 2017 Giulietta
Speciale 2.0 jtdm2 TCT (175hp)
Matte Magnesio Grey
Full leather & sunroof

I'm lucky to live in Wicklow so i am able to take it for a spin up the mountains on the way home from work. It is a hoot!!

Hopefully i can join up for a meet one day :)

Stay safe folks

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Nice - great colour & wheel choice!

Reactions: gkcharn

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
401 - 420 of 420 Posts