Alfa Romeo Forum banner

361 - 380 of 394 Posts

·
Administrator
87,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
There is no better source than AO for Alfa advice, info or help if you need it :thumbs:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all

Another member of the fold...new to the Alfa marque - but as a long time petrol head I guess it was always just a matter of time ;-)

The car...

Giulia - 2L 200BHP Petrol - November '17 - Lipari Grey (409) Exterior

I bought the car last month in the UK...after searching and waiting to find one with this Lusso leather & walnut interior... which I think makes this spectacularly enjoyable car to drive also a palace to sit in!

And for location... I'm in Dublin

·
Administrator
87,307 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All

Thrilled to own an Alfa Owner once again. The first car I ever owned was an Alfa 33 and enjoyed every drive. Now I’ve grown up a bit, I’m delighted to have purchased a 156 GTA. No doubt some on this forum will know the car.....

Alfa 156 GTA
3200 V6
Rosso Miro (167/A)

pics posted are from the dealer website as the weather hasn’t been good enough since I brought the car home..

Attachments

·
Administrator
87,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #365

·
Registered
72 Posts
No doubt some on this forum will know the car.....
I know it because I was having a big Alfa chat over my recent purchase with one of the lads in the garage beside me in work, and he whipped out his phone to show me that GTA!

That dealer always has top quality cars. I love a classic and they only seem to stock the best.

Well wear!

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Hi All

Thrilled to own an Alfa Owner once again. The first car I ever owned was an Alfa 33 and enjoyed every drive. Now I’ve grown up a bit, I’m delighted to have purchased a 156 GTA. No doubt some on this forum will know the car.....

Alfa 156 GTA
3200 V6
Rosso Miro (167/A)

pics posted are from the dealer website as the weather hasn’t been good enough since I brought the car home..
Fair play and great value considering the condition.
Well wear!

·
Administrator
87,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #368
David P - Giulietta Super Sport - 2.0 JTDm2 - 2018 - Black - West Cork

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

·
Registered
240 Posts
Wow - that's a beauty David. Have to admit, I never thought you'd part with Bluey, but that is a cracking Giulietta. Wear well!

Reactions: Mufasa

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
My thoughts exactly KA!
But has Bluee gone?

·
Administrator
87,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #372
Wow - that's a beauty David. Have to admit, I never thought you'd part with Bluey, but that is a cracking Giulietta. Wear well!
Thanks. I thought the same but it I saw this & it was the right car with the right spec (I prefer it to the choices which are available now) so Blueee got traded for it.
It's not Misano Blue but it'll do, Black isn't easy to keep clean especially at this time of the year but it does look great when clean (y)

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
That's very nice David. Best of luck with it. Where is bluey now?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Asking for a friend?:LOL:

·
Administrator
87,307 Posts

·
Administrator
87,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #378
Yeah it got traded.

How dare you !

:p

Well wear regardless.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Hah say nothing! I'm not buying it...nope. no way. Wouldn't do that. Not even interested.

It's not like I'm a car hoarder or anything.

I hope that's not a dig now D?
I can stop anytime I want ;)

·
Registered
589 Posts
I hope that's not a dig now D?
I can stop anytime I want ;)
I wasn't having a dig and I never would, for two reasons: 1. Your hoarding has directly benefitted me in the not so distant past 2. I hold you as an example of what is achievable when you decide to have your cake and eat it too

361 - 380 of 394 Posts