Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For this months pub outing its time to relax the brain after the intense competition between our two teams in last months pub quiz. This time we are off to The Ramblewood Inn http://www.traditionalinns.co.uk/ramblewood-inn/index.shtml

If you are sampling the food which is pretty good having sampled it a number of times you may want to download a voucher a bit nearer the time from here http://www.espmag.co.uk/ just check the voucher date before you print it off though.

Jilly and myself will be lurking from 18:30 just one word of warning the car park is in the old woods with lots of birds so you might want to put the hood up on your soft tops :lol:

As usual we look forward to seeing everyone who can make it and come along if you haven't been along before we are a friendly bunch and wold like to meet you.

Kris & Jilly :D

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Now I know it looks like I'm going to be sitting here on my lonesome....but I can assure you all that I won't be.........there's about 8 so far have said yes (via the jungle drums :D) With this weather you MUST want to come along and have a pint or a vino in the sun at a lovely pub....OK so I can't change Peterborough....but come along anyway ...the company's good :D ;)

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Fab evening ....as usaul. Thanks to the 11 others who turned up.. Great show of Alfa's for sucha few attendees :D

One GTV..silver and from Kings Lynn

S4 SPider..from Bedfordshire

Red 916 Spider...from Northants

Biancospino(sp?) MiTo...local stealership....aka Chris ....Thanks for coming along chuck :D Hope we didn't frighten you off :lol:

Renault Clio...Thanks to my lovely daughter and her partner

Oh and a red 159...dunno who that belonged to but I parked up next to it and started an alfa line-up :lol: :D

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,366 Posts
:thumbs: Seems like another great night for AOEA !

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,366 Posts
It was a lovely evening Nige. Just need to work out how to get the pics off my phone onto here.......:eek: :lol:
Pleased it worked out. :thumbs:

Well if your 'phone is anything like my Chinese Blackberry crud it 'aint worth the bother !!! :eek:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
a bit risky parking under those trees with your hoods down, the number of times my car has been shat on in that car park.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Shame I couldn't be there looked like a lovely evening.:) I was about 200 miles away, all to do with work.

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeah was nice to have met a bunch of people that don't get tired of me talking about Alfa's after spending all day selling Alfa's (my mrs hates it), also made a nice change to see some of the older alfa's too. After seeing the Alfa's all together just confirms that they are the most beautiful cars on the road. Roll on the next one.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
yeah was nice to have met a bunch of people that don't get tired of me talking about Alfa's after spending all day selling Alfa's (my mrs hates it), also made a nice change to see some of the older alfa's too. After seeing the Alfa's all together just confirms that they are the most beautiful cars on the road. Roll on the next one.
Bring the Mrs next time Chris.....we don't ALL talk about alfa's :rolleyes::lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts