When the frick is it going to stop :mad::mad::mad:

·
Premium Member
42,814 Posts
good question lad..... but i am not one with an answer :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
... and the wind. We've had at least 10 days of gale/near gale force winds. Bring back those lovely crispy cold and dry easterlys!

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
... and the wind. We've had at least 10 days of gale/near gale force winds. Bring back those lovely crispy cold and dry easterlys!
Do you live near Happy Man then ;)

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
My wiper linkages snapped during a spell of torrential rain :( which made my day especially when I had to keep getting out to rewrite my wiper :mad:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
I built an ark.

It's usless now. The sun's out.

;)

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
No rain today ! :D

Got soaked in it yesterday :cry:

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Thankfully the rain has stopped here for the time being. Dumfries and surrounding area has been fairly badly flooded although nothing like as bad as the poor folks in Cumbria.

Whilst on about the floods I'm becoming increasingly annoyed at the zealots who are blaming all this on global warming. We had Nicola Sturgeon on QT last night playing to the gallery in support of her belief in global warming saying that the floods in Dumfries proved it.

Sorry Nicola, global warming there may be (I keep an open mind), but here in Dumfries we have had flooding for as far back as I can remember! Give us a flood defence system not meaningless rhetoric.

(Wee rant over...cough, cough):D

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Global warming pfft:rolleyes: pass me a gallon of diesel so I can burn a Prius

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's still freaking raining ... is this the start of the end of the world :(

·
Super Moderator
22,995 Posts
I left St Albans for home (Felixstowe area) at 14.30 this afternoon. It threw it down all of the way back - all along the M25, A12 and A14 - real monsoon stuff.

That was 5 hours ago and it is still just as heavy - the lane outside is now a stream. Yep - end of the world I guess.

M

·
0 Posts
wonder whether they will be enforcing any hosepipe bans next year ?.....:)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:cry: Please stop raining the flat roof on my house has got a leak ...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts