Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to my good lady moving things from where i know they are to somewhere I can't comprehend and she can't remember, I have had to look into getting a new Birth Certificate as I technically need it for tomorrow starting my new job!

So thinking it would be around £20 as its a piece of paper and the Gov. like to screw us over I went to order one with delivery within 5working days as i need it ASAP! I really could not understand where on Earth they could have came up with a price of £48:eek:

It really fooks me off when someone can't see things without hiding them but it fooks me off even more how totally robbed i feel. I am gonna ring them up tomorrow and confirm this rediculous ******** of a price.:mad:

S

·
0 Posts
What is it with women and their obsession that tidying == hiding things?

Cracks me up.

As for birth certificate, wouldn't be like uk.gov to screw the punter over?

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know mate, i really don't know but i'm coming to the end of my tether! Do you know how fooking grating it is to wake up in the morning, go into your sock drawer and wonder where all 500pairs of your socks have went? only to be told they've been moved into another drawer or having to check 3 cupboards in order to find out where my shirts are this week?

BUT this just has annoyed me, i bought a fooking coffee table with drawers for a reason, so i could put things in them and know where they are!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

S

·
0 Posts
Tidying is very easy.

1 small box for important stuff. (Stretch to one box per person in houses of multiple occupancy.)

1 wheelie bin for everything else.

And never touch anyone else's stuff. Except to put it in the very large box labelled "sort your cr*p out you untidy git" :cheese:

S

·
0 Posts
When do you start your MI5 job that you need a birth certificate for? ;)

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When do you start your MI5 job that you need a birth certificate for? ;)
I think its totally rediculous that they need my birth certificate but I don't have a Passport so thats what they wanted incase i'm actually a pasty white illegal immigrant with a country accent.:lol: Start tomorrow for 2/3weeks of Classroom training.:vomit:

S

·
0 Posts
I think its totally rediculous that they need my birth certificate but I don't have a Passport so thats what they wanted incase i'm actually a pasty white illegal immigrant with a country accent.:lol: Start tomorrow for 2/3weeks of Classroom training.:vomit:
I know what you mean. My current employer didn't want to see proof of qualifications, certificates, just a photocopy of my licence and passport to prove I didn't come here in the back of a McBurney transport HGV.

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually thought i'd be nervous about starting in a new place but i really feel nothing towards the job at all.

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not even a bit excited? New place, new area, new people. :)
Nope, nothing! i just think of it as an non-entity meaningless job to pay the bills! I really want to get back into HiFi/HomeCinema sales but there is nowhere worth working in Northern Ireland. The plan this year was actually to go into car sales but the recession blindingly put a stop to that.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
Who is charging you that much!!?? I regularly order Birth certificates for £7 each.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just tried that site, it doesn't seem to list Scotland or Northern Ireland. Will ring tomorrow anyway to see what the craic is. Cheers for the info!:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts