Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

have been a member for various car forums for years as they give the best information and quickest feedback of any source ever.

however, i think its also important to realise that, as a source of information, as vital and specific they are, they are also too focused to give a true reflection of any vehicles 'average' reflection of how good or bad they are.

we are all fans and supporters of the Alfa Giulia, therefore we are also asking very specific and critically focused questions - which means the focus is negative or at least questioning, which may give a negative view to any 'visiting' viewer, and therfore a skewed opinion of such an amazing car (had mine two weeks, and i love it apart from the sat nav lol)

so as a voice of moderation, lets not forget the overwhelming brilliance of our Giulias....:angel:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Agreed Paul, I love my Speciale, it seems to be getting quicker and quicker in A mode and D mode is just insane compared to my previous Merc CLA, even the wife understands it's a drivers car and keeps asking me to be a bit more gentle when we set off, I keep telling her I am just getting used to it, so glad I went for the 180 and not the 150, very happy and already done 1500 + miles. :) I have even become obsessed with cleaning it, we seem to be a magnet for birds and I have to get the cleaning kit out as I like it shiny spent £150 on Auto Glym kit and bucket etc. and the Gloss Protection stuff is the best ever... everything just comes off with plain old water and a quick buff with a chamois and she is looking stunning again.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Agree completely. Had mine 2 weeks now. Best and most eagerly awaited car I've owned to date. It's killing me though as I'm getting mine detailed and ceramic coated week after next so not washing it on purpose (tight Yorkshire man who wants to "get my moneys worth from the detailer"). Living with quite a dirty car right now. Good job it's Stromboli grey with dark rims - hides it better

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agree completely. Had mine 2 weeks now. Best and most eagerly awaited car I've owned to date. It's killing me though as I'm getting mine detailed and ceramic coated week after next so not washing it on purpose (tight Yorkshire man who wants to "get my moneys worth from the detailer"). Living with quite a dirty car right now. Good job it's Stromboli grey with dark rims - hides it better

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
shes a dirty girl then - for now:angel:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts