Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't care about it 3 months ago, I don't care about it now. It doesn't matter to any real people, it only matters to journalists and politicians, two groups know to be sleazy scum bags.

Stop dragging it up and spending my money on investigating it.

I don't care

·
Registered
144 Posts
Along with X Factor and eastenders this **** distracts everyone form the fact that they're slaves and have pointless miserable existences.

Have a nice day!

·
Banned
437 Posts
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Go back to burying your head in the Sun.

Is it worth me explaining to you just why this is so monumentally important? Nope you wont change.

Good day.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Obviously if we're at a point this stuff can happen we should all be very worried but the juicyness of knowing which politician bummed george michael is just that - juicyness (enjoy the pun!)

·
Registered
934 Posts
Its not that at all ... the NOTW was/is rotten to the core and just as corrupt as the dodgy people they were investigating. They employed people to illeagally hack into private phone systems and used that illegally obtained information to sell newspapers and make lots of money.

They also were in cahoots with politicians and policeman etc ...

This paper tried to influence how people vote... therefore affecting our democarcy ...

All the above is "alleged" of course...

If you dont care about any of that then I despair !

·
Banned
437 Posts
I think it reached its pinnacle with the tapping of the phone of a murdered child.

Theres more i could go into but i think the above just about sums up why people should care. Problem is if people are dumb enough to read the Sun and the NoTW then they aren't going to find out the real dirty truth behind News Corp are they?

·
Premium Member
77,396 Posts
I didn't care about it 3 months ago, I don't care about it now. It doesn't matter to any real people, it only matters to journalists and politicians, two groups know to be sleazy scum bags.

Stop dragging it up and spending my money on investigating it.

I don't care
You're quite wrong. It really does matter a lot, every single day, to millions of real people. It matters in very real, tangible ways.

·
Administrator
46,111 Posts
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Go back to burying your head in the Sun.

Is it worth me explaining to you just why this is so monumentally important? Nope you wont change.

Good day.
You're quite wrong. It really does matter a lot, every single day, to millions of real people. It matters in very real, tangible ways.

Spot the difference between these two posts, both making exactly the same point.
I could mirror your own post to you tigertown, but I won't - just please stop being so needlessly antagonistic whenever you disagree with anyone.

·
Registered
38,250 Posts
I am fed up with hearing about it too.

There are far more important things to worry about like the Famine in Africa, and the state of the world economy to name but two things.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The reason it's still in the news is that not everything has come out yet. People in high places (in govt, in the police, in News International) have lied and covered up. They need to be exposed.

The reason they need to be exposed is that members of our police were in collusion with journalists who thought they were running the country by controlling our politicians - politicians who we voted for in our 'democracy'.

If I wanted Rupert Murdoch to run my country, I'd vote for him by buying all his newspapers and buying every Sky service there is. But I don't want him to, he seems a pretty unsavoury character to me. I dunno, maybe I'm just overreacting a bit? :rolleyes:

If you're bored with it all, just carry on buying The Sun and enjoy being breast-fed by p3. Simple!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts