Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Super Moderator
86,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps there should be an official AO problem discussion thread :)

So everyone can post in just one thread about any issues with the board & stop starting new ones all over the forum :tut: slowing things down even more :mad: :rant: :cry: :(

Just an idea :)

;) :p :D

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
We are working on issues but its all down to peoples patience really, every time you refresh when its slow, its just jams up the site. However we are working on the route of the problem, rest assured.

Ian

·
Super Moderator
86,129 Posts

·
Banned
1,840 Posts
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I still can't access my sent messages... no problem in itself, but it means I can't delete them and thus my folder is full... coupled with the fact my Beanie hasn't arrived I think Ian needs a jolly good talking to :lol:

Still, all this downtime did mean yesterday I spoke to my son for the first time since I joined this site :eek:

:lol:

·
Banned
1,840 Posts
@ PD. your PM box is empty now
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, who shall i annoy with my new found PMing capability? :lol:

Thanks Selespeed :thumbs: - all that requires fixing now is the delivery time for my Beanie ;)

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, who shall i annoy with my new found PMing capability? :lol:

Thanks Selespeed :thumbs: - all that requires fixing now is the delivery time for my Beanie ;)
Splash some cash Skinflint. Then you can PM to your heart's content :D

·
Banned
1,840 Posts
Hey, Mrs PD holds the purse strings at the moment, I was lucky to get away with actually buying the Spider so I'm not going to push my luck...

Besdies, not sure I want to go to private messaging with the likes of you fuddy duddies :D

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
I was up most the night like a real saddo, as u can imagine on valentine night this has not gone down well with the wifey.
Does that count as an "official AO problem" ? :lol:

If you search WOT you can join the male masses in the Dog Mansion :D

·
Banned
1,840 Posts
I was up most the night like a real saddo, as u can imagine on valentine night this has not gone down well with the wifey.
Question is, did you find out the route cause of it? Or will I again have to listen to my wifey when the DB fails again? :lol:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
as u can imagine on valentine night this has not gone down well with the wifey.

Did you forget to raise a Support Ticket? :elaugh:

[Just seen what you did to the BORED thread! :cry: :tut: :p ;)]
[I didn't get the chance to catch-up and post in it since end of last year :cry: :eek: :bored:]

I think most know my thoughts on Valentines Day! :banghead:

====

So peops, are things looking better or is it too early (not enough load on the servers etc) to ask?

·
Banned
1,840 Posts
I think most know my thoughts on Valentines Day! :banghead:
Oh dear... our thoughts are with you at this unpleasant time of year...

Why does Valentines day have to be such a problem for people? We simply had a bottle of decent Champagne, no chocolates or commercial crap like that, just something we would do anyway once in a while.

·
Super Moderator
86,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Slooooooooooowwwww here also :eek:

Edit : It took 2 minutes to post this & at the end I got a crash notice ( white page ) so didn't think the post had gone through t all :eek:

·
Banned
1,840 Posts
Personal thoughts on this are it's a hardware failure somewhere... without knowing the server setup I wouldn't like to say any more. I don't think it is due to server overload since it's not consistent with the number of users online

·
Banned
1,840 Posts
it always seems to kick me off when the number of online users is higher than normal
Thats what I initially thought, but it aint so I am sure of it... it's something more sporadic

It's cute though, the forum behaves just like an Alfa should :D

1 - 20 of 132 Posts