Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I think you did, where you in front heading away from Doagh towards the roundabout then you maybe turned up the Longshot as I was heading on towards Templepatrick (Well to Junction One to feed my Starbucks habit lol) Maybe around 1-2pm'ish I think it was I was heading out.
I was riding shot gun in my friend's white Type R, we pulled out from the car wash area on the main street behind you and were behind you only until the first mini roundabout.

If you get waved at by some loon in a white 159 Sportwagon don't be alarmed, that'll just be me too!

Phil.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was riding shot gun in my friend's white Type R, we pulled out from the car wash area on the main street behind you and were behind you only until the first mini roundabout.

If you get waved at by some loon in a white 159 Sportwagon don't be alarmed, that'll just be me too!

Phil.
Lol, has been a pure fluke then a white 159 SW drove past down Doagh Main street while I was waiting to pull out, though ended up two cars behind it, but it headed on up the Longshot as I was heading onto to Templepatrick direction. That's been myself then probably heading to Ballyclare Milestone for some fuel,find the hoover broken then heading to Jerry Watts instead to get the car hoovered.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi there joined again (about a month ago) after about 10 years or so.
Love the Giulia.

So like like to "sign in"

Kieran - Giulia Speciale - 2017 - Vesuvio Grey, Red Interior, Red Callipers - Belfast

Pics to follow, when I wash her.

·
Administrator
87,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Welcome back to AO, congrats & well wear with the Speciale :thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
I bought one of the last Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde (2016) a couple of months ago.

This is my first Alfa Romeo. After drivivng a corporate and quite common Audi for the last couple of years, I really needed something a little bit special - and I am not dissapointed. So, I am really happy (so far) that I took the plunge. Here's hoping that the car is reliable.

Oscar - Portadown.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Gareth from Hillsborough. Currently 1 Alfa too many.

159 2.4 jtdm Ti Q4 (one of only two in NI I'm told) and my new girl Guilia.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Looks class Gareth, especially the wheels, are they a special order, the standard ones Jet Fins, just do nothing for the Veloce, much prefer even the Speciale wheels.

·
Administrator
87,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Congrats on the new Alfas lads, they both look great, well wear :thumbs:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks class Gareth, especially the wheels, are they a special order, the standard ones Jet Fins, just do nothing for the Veloce, much prefer even the Speciale wheels.
Cheers Kieran. Very pleased with car in general. Car was pre-specced with those wheels. Everybody else seems to like them. I'm still getting used. Not very Alfa? 159 has lovely 19s. Arches just look hungry on 18s IMHO.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New Alfa owner. Never had one before used to the likes of my CR-V and in the past, a 1.9TDi Vectra.

Now, though, with a red 159 Tbi Ti hanging around Jordanstown and East Belfast areas.

Feathering the throttle for those mpgs though... meep! :)

M

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Welcome all, if you see me about make sure to give me the Alfa Wave ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Listed above for a Giulia 952 platform. Also just bought a '76 Junior with a load of Alfaholics parts (suspension and brakes mostly). Swapped my 159 for a 75 Twin Spark. La vita e bella.

·
Registered
26 Posts

Attachments

21 - 40 of 41 Posts