Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what will be the next launch...

We have been promised 7 more models in the next 3 years so it can't be too long before we get some more announcments..

What will be next, the Coupe? Spider? SUV?

I would reckon the SUV to be the most likely to be next.

·
Premium Member
4,556 Posts
So, what will be the next launch...

We have been promised 7 more models in the next 3 years so it can't be too long before we get some more announcments..

What will be next, the Coupe? Spider? SUV?

I would reckon the SUV to be the most likely to be next.
What ever it is it won't be a real Alfa. :rant:

D

·
0 Posts
:vs_mad: :vs_mad: :vs_mad: :vs_mad:

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It depends how they do it... full fat Range Rover / Cayenne type SUV or smaller Evoque / Qashcow type thing

·
Registered
38,319 Posts
No no no.

Alfisters' views are way more impotent than the prospective buyers! :tut:

Don't you know anything?! :confused:

I wouldn't drop 50K on anything other than a Range Rover SUV.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I reckon it'll be the larger of the two SUVs revealed next. We've seen test mules of what we presume are the Maserati Levante riding on jacked-up Ghibli underpinnings - these mules could also be the big Alfa SUV, either based on the same underpinnings or different. Can't remember if I've read what their plans are for the basis of the large Alfa SUV (Levante or Jeep Grand Cherokee, or something else...?)

The only thing that might get shown before the large SUV could be the estate version of the Giulia, but it sounds like the SUV is a higher priority for Alfa due to the potential sales figures - they'll surely need as much money as possible coming in to fund the continued development - an SUV is a sure-fire way to get that revenue, albeit not a popular idea with many traditionalists.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts