Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says lads lash em up here. We had some great ideas of slieve bloom mountains and corkscrew hillclimb? I think have that right.

·
Registered
890 Posts
somewhere dry....!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
:cheese: :cheese:

wicklow gap maybe? Meet somewhere past blessington etc and drive up from there?

Some savage roads down that way! :thumbs:
I'll go for that ... I kind of know my way around there and definitely heard the roads are good for driving....I can get some ideas from the lads on octane

Hey I can't control the weather:p Just because you didn't come with an Alfa Romeo umbrella:p
we needed a tent there...

·
Administrator
87,583 Posts

·
Administrator
87,583 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we needed a tent there...
Tent be grand:p Hey I left under the Alfa umbrella:p Which admittedly had a minor leak but it leaks in the way Alfa intended it to do so:p

I second this !! :)

When would the next meet be though????

All the suggestions in this thread will be put into a poll thread and what wins is where we will go kinda the fairest way to do it. This will stay open for a week and then that will be done. And then a date. I am thinking the new year as me and my dad where saying on the way home in the car no one will be really around in november or decemeber as they are hectic months for familes etc. The new will be handy for us all to set a date too. And get the ball rolling and will give us all plenty of time again to organise ourselves.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why not organise it to be the same weekend that Top Gear are in Dublin and then they might see us and come along ???? :thumbs:

·
Registered
890 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did, I meant in the future ie the weather if experience is to go by in ireland won't be getting any better.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Why not organise it to be the same weekend that Top Gear are in Dublin and then they might see us and come along ???? :thumbs:

Now there's an idea! Cant you just see it now?
Clarkson drooling all over the sexy front view of the 3 GTV's!! :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll see if I can get time off then I know December is nearly definetly ruled out as Dunnes don't allow time off then.

·
Registered
339 Posts
The Irish Times Motor supplement used to do a best roads to drive feature and I know I have a few lying around somewhere. Will try and dig them out and as you say Damien, the people can vote...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.