Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Front looks a bit new ford mustang to me which i like but i dont like the rest of it,perhaps hatch will look better..

·
Registered
800 Posts
I feel a burning coming on TT4N!

The believers will be hunting you down!

Not me,i bought a near new focus tdci because the lineup isnt anything to get excited about...but what do i know i own a ford ka and a volvo t5 also..

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Looks great from the front & sides but not so from the rear.

The opposite of the G then....

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
Not a bad looking saloon :thumbs:

FIAT badge so it should be reasonably priced aswell

·
Registered
708 Posts
I like it, its got a look of the Dodge Dart from the front, I hope it does well for them, its about time they extended the range from the 500, they despirately need to replace the Punto.

The motoring press probably wont like it because its a Fiat.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
I like its looks overall, and in the past enjoyed my various Fiats, but if we do consider one of those it would need to have a reliable auto box, as my chauffeuse won't drive a manual transmission! :(:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
I like it..! Bravo, Fiat... (do you see what I did there...? :D ) :thumbs: :thumbs:

I read somwhere that the "next Bravo" is not going to try to compete outright with the usual Focus/Astra/308 segment offerings. It's the "biggest segment" in terms of sales but actually one of the least profitable.

Fiat intends to pitch this as an economy model (not quite Dacia but somewhere between that and a Focus) in terms of quality/sophistication/equipment.

That will allow it to sell it cheaper and still make a decent profit, rather than loading the cars up to the max' with equipment, still having to be price-competetive, making a few Euros profit per car and still not selling as many as the car deserves because "it's a Fiat".

If there's a RHD, I'd have to go look.. :) It's just the right size for me and I do like a nice 3-box... spoilt as I was by my old P4 and 155s.. :) I feel all nostalgic! :D

Interesting that the Aegea has 5-stud wheel hubs ... there's probably a bit of Alfa parts in there.. kind of full-circle then, since the old Alfa 4-studs had Fiat hubs... :)

Ralf S.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
What I heard was that the "next Bravo" was going to be a Qashqai-type vehicle. These are the modern "family car", and that's what Bravo/Stilo/Tipo always was.

As for the Aegea, I don't think it will be sold in Western Europe, and even if it is, the chances of a RHD conversion are slim. Turkey, Middle-east, Africa, Eastern Europe are the main market for cars of this shape, and that's where it will be sold.

On size, a hatchback version would replace both Bravo and also Punto, which is drawing near to the end of its run.

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
7,024 Posts
Looks good from any angle IMO.

·
Banned
1,828 Posts
http://media.autoblog.it/n/nuo/nuov...e/spyshots-2013-fiat-viaggio-hatchback-01.jpg

Hatchback version.
To many euro hatch's all rolled into one. In 98/99 when they rolled out the Bravo & Brava they sold by the truck load, but before long bits fell of insinde. I hired out a brand new one in 99 with 18miles on the clock. The back end was wobblely over bumps, but it was a nice little car to drive
You don't see many around after the first one flopped, the punto won the sales after that. Now it's the 500 or VW polo that is more in demand

·
Registered
39,122 Posts
http://media.autoblog.it/n/nuo/nuov...e/spyshots-2013-fiat-viaggio-hatchback-01.jpg

Hatchback version.
To many euro hatch's all rolled into one. In 98/99 when they rolled out the Bravo & Brava they sold by the truck load, but before long bits fell of insinde. I hired out a brand new one in 99 with 18miles on the clock. The back end was wobblely over bumps, but it was a nice little car to drive
You don't see many around after the first one flopped, the punto won the sales after that. Now it's the 500 or VW polo that is more in demand
The absence of newer Bravo/Brava may be explained by it becoming the Stilo, which was a flop anyway.

·
Registered
39,603 Posts
Looks like a BMW 3 series with a Ford mondeo front stuck on.

Not bad lookiong though, but I think it will have it's work cut out to sell well in the UK compared to the competition.

·
Registered
39,122 Posts
It's not going to come here, is it?
There are markets such as Turkey where a three-box is prestigious. Not here.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts