Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
876 Posts
Hey Markmbr39, I saw some nice shots of your bella and you did a great job. No pressure of course but would you like to be a volunteer to take a few photo shoots of the day. Or if there are any other fellow AO member that would be up for the job :thumbs:
Hi dtone.....

Glad you like the pics, however i actually paid for the photo shoot by a friend of mine.
I only wish i had the equipment and the right skills to snap pics.....

:thumbs:

· Registered
876 Posts
Bump .....more GTs please :rolleyes:
Come on GT owners...this will be a great event to show off your pride & joy, meet and greet other GT owners and mull over their cars.....bit of banter...take some pics and possibly a vid.
Bring the whole family and make a weekend of it.:D

We need to set an example to the Germans and other coutries who have taken the time to group together and have a fun day out...

You know who you are..........get your names down in the RSVP section....

:lol::thumbs:

· Registered
876 Posts
Just got called a sado for washing the GT in the dark :eek: Anyway weekend update and we have a healthy 9 GTs and 4 Maybe's .....hope to get some more interest this weekend. Thanks to admin and regional support the thread is now a "sticky" thread so that will keep it up there ... Today is Monday on my shift cycle ....:( might polish the GT tomorrow night just to annoy my neighbour ...!!
I have been caught out many early mornings @ 06:30hrs washing / polishing the GT:D

· Registered
876 Posts
Defo still attending, however car's an embarresment at the moment, and hitting my pocket with things like a new ball joint, front flexi pipe. I am hoping to get the rear bumper re-sprayed before the meet as its been scuffed badly :cry:

Stll, Chin up eh...:thumbs:

· Registered
876 Posts
Yikes ........no change in numbers from last week , event is an opportunity to share tips and good chat ....all GTs welcome .....:)
+1....

This will be an excellent meet, and as highlighted GT's owners are encouraged to come along to show off / talk about / admire other GT's....:D

So pencil the day/s in your diary, bring the family / girlfriend if you need to and give the GT agood run out :lol:

:thumbs:

· Registered
876 Posts
Looks to have become a little stagnant at the moment.......

Once again this meet is an oppurtunity to have a day out with or without the family / bringing together the GT owners to possibly set a record for british AO's GT gathering and to possibly make it a seasonal meet....Soooo come on people's

Ime hoping that i have my sills sorted by then as i won't feel to embarrased with its ugly coat..:rolleyes:

;)

· Registered
876 Posts
The GT will have some new shoes / both sills completely repaired and sprayed, also the rear bumper / passenger quarter panel and a few other minor bits will be resprayed, this will at least give the GT its dignity back......:lol:

:D:D

· Registered
876 Posts
Had an excellent day guys, the weather was on our side so made the drive down for me an added bonus. Every GT looked epic. I too got a bit lost :lol: but thanks to the Red GT owner (Mark) for waiting and leading the way to find the others :thumbs:

Pictures look awesome, can't wait for the next thrilling episode of the National GT meet 2014.

Thanks to those for thinking the idea up and then making it happen, well done...:vomit:

I did take some video footage but god knows how you upload it... will try in due course..:confused:

Thanks also to camboysdadbob for the caliper covers, might just save up and buy the real things..:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.