Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sat here with my shirt off as it is really warm and the missus says to me "you are getting a really fat tummy"

And she wonders why I am not happy about it. :confused:

·
Registered
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the next time she asks me a question like "Does my bum look big in this" I am going to tell the truth...

·
Registered
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seriously, I am getting annoyed with it.

It isn't good for someones self esteem if their partner keeps making disparaging remarks about their appearance.

C

·
0 Posts
Seriously, I am getting annoyed with it.

It isn't good for someones self esteem if their partner keeps making disparaging remarks about their appearance.

Well tell her, not us, yer fat ****.:lol:

C

·
0 Posts
I'm the same height as you and weighed roughly the same as you last year. (same thing, stomach fat)I managed through simply eating less and drinking less to get back down to 11st...You can do it if you really want, but 13st is ok.

·
Registered
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I need to cut down on the food and exercise more.

I don't drink, but I am partial to the odd Kebab, cake, chocolate bar etc...

S

·
0 Posts
It's all to do with blood pressure which weakens with age ....if you wear a belt (like me) the fat molecules cannot get past and spread evenly therefore they build up around the waist. As they gather they need an escape so they move up the way. This is why when you are a 34>36 (average waist) only 2" above it widens dramatically. And without warning your trousers fall down despite that extra bandwidth available... <<< this is my definitive explanation to the middle age spread ....its got nothing to do with beer, curries , lack of exercise (of any kind) and sitting on the computer in tummy over belt posture ...another possible reason is almost zero tummy slapping with partner which until recently was a cause for concern .....now marmite on toast is more exciting ....:)

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
I used to be able to eat and drink what I liked, but in the last couple of years the weight has gone up.
Don't worry be Happy :D

It's all to do with blood pressure which weakens with age ....if you wear a belt (like me) the fat molecules cannot get past and spread evenly therefore they build up around the waist. As they gather they need an escape so they move up the way. This is why when you are a 34>36 (average waist) only 2" above it widens dramatically. And without warning your trousers fall down despite that extra bandwidth available... <<< this is my definitive explanation to the middle age spread ....its got nothing to do with beer, curries , lack of exercise (of any kind) and sitting on the computer in tummy over belt posture ...another possible reason is almost zero tummy slapping with partner which until recently was a cause for concern .....now marmite on toast is more exciting ....:)
I have an nice big tummy :D
That get's regular slapping :smug:

·
Registered
33,137 Posts
(In Les Dawson voice)
Symon, I wouldn't say you're fat,

Because I don't know you.

But I've never thought of you as fat.

S

·
0 Posts
Don't worry be Happy :D

I have an nice big tummy :D
That get's regular slapping :smug:
:thumbs: ....:lol: just be re-positioning belly button fluff it's possible to create the full tone range .....I feel a viral you tube video coming on ! (over 18s only)

To the above song :cheese:

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
If you want to loose a few, start with just cutting back a bit like the amount of sugar in coffee / tea - half it, when choosing a chocolate bar, check the fat content, pay keen attention to the saturated fats (the worse kind).

I know that was not your point and at then end of the day if you are happy, that's what counts :), and I agree that it's not nice to hear these things, but she didn't say she didn't like it though :flirt:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
:thumbs: ....:lol: just be re-positioning belly button fluff it's possible to create the full tone range .....I feel a viral you tube video coming on ! (over 18s only)

To the above song :cheese:
Get it posted we need a laugh :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts