Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have a plan coming together for the next Meet after the Ancaster one.

It will be on a Saturday afternoon, some activity for about three hours and then probably followed by an early evening visit to a nice pub for food and drinks. It will be somewhere around Spalding and I will say only that it should be fun for both Adults and Kids alike. It will be inside so should be warm !!!

I would like to get an idea from all of you of the most suitable date, either 27th February or the 6th March.

Please let me know what suits you all, I'll try and go with the majority view, as always ! :D

I dislike empty echoing Threads so please come in and have your say !!!!!

Cheers,

Nige.

·
16,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saturdays are generally going to be unworkable for me I'm afraid. I'm usually working :-(
Not to worry, most of our regular Meets are Thursday evenings so hopefully you will be able to make these. :thumbs:

Just thought that during the potentially really bad weather months I'd go for the afternoon idea. Will be reverting back to the evening format either March or April. :cool:

·
16,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I don't hear anything to the contrary I'm inclining towards the 6th March date.

C'mon guys, help me out a bit here.

·
16,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will go with the march date also then nige :thumbs:
hows that :D
Hooray, someone else alive and kicking in Lincs !!

Are you better or still skiving, er, sick then Kev ? !!!!!!!!!

K

·
0 Posts
bit more alive & kicking today thanks nige, but still at home.
will be back to work tomorrow i guess, suppose i ought to :tut:
just enjoying watching the monte carlo rally live on eurosport, shame i can't be ill for the rest of the week :lol:

·
16,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bit more alive & kicking today thanks nige, but still at home.
will be back to work tomorrow i guess, suppose i ought to :tut:
just enjoying watching the monte carlo rally live on eurosport, shame i can't be ill for the rest of the week :lol:
This working thing is very much overrated. :D

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Hi Nige, 27th Feb is no good for me, I will be at Silverstone for the first meeting of the year (VSCC Pomeroy Trophy if your interested), so 6th March for me. It will probably be the last weekend meet I can make, as from 27th March most weekends I will be doing my marshaling impression there until the season ender on 6/7th November.

·
16,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Nige, 27th Feb is no good for me, I will be at Silverstone for the first meeting of the year (VSCC Pomeroy Trophy if your interested), so 6th March for me. It will probably be the last weekend meet I can make, as from 27th March most weekends I will be doing my marshaling impression there until the season ender on 6/7th November.
:thumbs: Thanks Stuart.

After March the regular Meets will revert to midweek evening Meets anyway so hope you can make some of these. :thumbs:

·
16,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Mid week evenings sounds good to me......nice of you to swap meet times to suit me Nige...:lol:.:cool:

·
16,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
16,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
16,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Either day for us Nige, just let us know and we'll be there, even closer for us!
:thumbs: Good news Jill, you'll be an old married woman by then ! :eek: :)

·
16,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ooooh Nige...careful with the wording:tut:.....your lime n lemon could be 'tampered' with :lol:
Could've been a lot worse, could have said a " Married old woman ! " :eek::eek:

But I didn't. :)

Until now. :wow:

I think I may have just made things worse, Nige, stop digging !

1 - 20 of 50 Posts