Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I haven't seen my beasts much this week I decided to sit in the back of the car (with Wife #1 driving) with them when we went out yesterday, then just as we're going down the motorway Beast #1 decides without any warning to throw up, mainly down me ... luckily (?) I managed to catch most of it in my hands ...

... later that day (once home and cleaned up), Beast #2 comes up to me and tells me she feels sick, within about 2 nano seconds she then projectile vommits all over me in true Omen style ...

roll on monday :lol:

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Ha ha, I know what you mean, ours are too young (9 weeks!) to tell us when Mr Vom is coming to play, but come to play he does! Yesterday I had both of them screaming at me, fed #1 who then vomited over me, cleaned him up a bit, fed #2 while still covered in Vom, picked up #1 to re-feed only to find that Mr Poo and Mr Wee had also come to visit big time and leaked through his nappy. Gald we decided not to buy new sofas.... :)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wife #1 has a picture of me with vomit all over my face kindly donated from Beast #1 when she was a baby ... joy :lol:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Ewwwwww :vomit:

Baby sick I can handle (been covered in that a cpl of times) but once they start eating solids :vomit: omg I'd freak if one of my two got me :lol: its never happened thankfully - touch wood!

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
i went to see an ex girlfriend yesterday, but the second i walked through the door, her 4 year old took me hostage and locked me in its room for two hours solid during which time i was used as a human trampoline! :eek:

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Hahaha :lol: is that why she's an ex?
no, i'm firmly in the clear on that one!! LOL the minature human is nothing to do with me, and she was an ex before the 'attack'

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ewwwwww :vomit:

Baby sick I can handle (been covered in that a cpl of times) but once they start eating solids :vomit: omg I'd freak if one of my two got me :lol: its never happened thankfully - touch wood!
There's also a lot more to come out when they're older ... I've got fairly large hands and they were almost overflowing :eek:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
There is no joy to parenting. END OF!!!!!:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
mine are 23 and 19 and things dont get any better:cheese:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
71 Posts
My two kids have NEVER vomited on their mother only ever ME! Last incident was two weeks ago, I caught about half of it.

T:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What exactly can you do when your hands are full of vomit in the back of a car? How did you get out?

:lol:
Wait ... until Mrs 156 could find a bag to put it in :lol:

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Urghh - just got pood on, rotten green / yellow / grey combination. :(
Luckily not in my work clothes yet...

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Funniest I remember when my boy (aged 13 months) threw up on my mother-in-law on a long haul flights from the States ! That made my holiday :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts