Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Meryl Streep movie about Margret Thatcther, The Iron Ladie has been given a 12A Cinema rating :D

Apparently it's not suitable for Minors ;)

M

·
0 Posts
The new Meryl Streep movie about Margret Thatcther, The Iron Ladie has been given a 12A Cinema rating :D

:cheese:

I'd quite like to see it all the same :thumbs:

I must contact my mate who manages the local cimema.........free tickets and cut price nibbles :D

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
:lol::lol:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:cheese:

I'd quite like to see it all the same :thumbs:

I must contact my mate who manages the local cimema.........free tickets and cut price nibbles :D
Jammy Bugger :D

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I heard this Film called..... " The Never Ending Tory ".....which I thought was a great title !!!!......:cheese:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts

Hard to believe that Miners strike is SO long ago now actually, 1984 just seems like a different generation to me !!!!......:eek:

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,760 Posts
Hard to believe that Miners strike is SO long ago now actually, 1984 just seems like a different generation to me !!!!......:eek:
time's sliding scale plays strange tricks.

I can remember 1984 with crystal-clear clarity; yet 28 event-filled years have been crammed in between the world as it was then, and how it is now. Hmm.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:think: I can't remember power cuts in the 80's, I remember them about '76 I was about 9 or 10 :)

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Just come back fron seeing it now, and its actually a MUCH better Film than I thought it was going to be, although I can see just WHY its got such mixed reviews. Meryl Streep is amazing as " The Iron Lady " here, and must surely get an Oscar for this performance, at times its difficult to say its NOT the real Margaret Thatcher on screen, as she plays her part with perfection, even the voice is convincing, not bad for an American actress, methinks !!!!.............:)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts