Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44,881 Posts
Got woken up at 5:30 :rant: animal pewking its guts all over the carpet ! :vomit: Half an hour cleaning it up and back to bed. Up at the usual time, slightly more grumpy than usual so another hour would have been nice.:eek:

M

·
0 Posts
Got woken up at 5:30 :rant: animal pewking its guts all over the carpet ! :vomit: Half an hour cleaning it up and back to bed. Up at the usual time, slightly more grumpy than usual so another hour would have been nice.:eek:
Furballs ??

M

·
0 Posts
Steady on Sparky :eek: :lol:

A bit of everything, a dark colour and a smell that turns your stomach :eek: I think I need to get the carpet cleaned by a professional despite my best efforts ! :(
Bad news mate :(

Puss brought something very dark up a few weeks ago. I'd run out of foam carpet cleaner, so I put a little washing powder into a bowel with some luke warm water......now there is an odd coloured patch on the carpet where it seems to have been 'bleached' somehow.:rolleyes:

Bloomin' cats!:lol:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts

Puss brought something very dark up a few weeks ago. I'd run out of foam carpet cleaner, so I put a little washing powder into a bowel with some luke warm water......now there is an odd coloured patch on the carpet where it seems to have been 'bleached' somehow.:rolleyes:

:wow: You gave yourself a washing powder Enema :wow:

:lol: :cheese: :lol:

·
Registered
44,881 Posts

Who'd have 'em :rant:

Oh wait .... errrmmmm :eek:

:wow: You gave yourself a washing powder Enema :wow:

:lol: :cheese: :lol:
:cheese::cheese:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts