Alfa Romeo Forum banner

421 - 422 of 422 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Surely there’s a conflict of interest between having that exhaust and a stereo? 😂
Bet it sounds epic (the exhaust). Love that colour, and the ph1 interior is a great place to be!
Thanks, yes the exhaust sounds fabulous on high revs. Re the stereo, not really, I hardly use it, it’s more for the hands free telephone ;)

I see that yours is a Proteo too? It’s a colour that has grown on me, initially I would have preferred Red but the car ticked all the other boxes so I bought it. Now love it as it’s very unusual and even better the colour hasn’t faded at all.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thanks, yes the exhaust sounds fabulous on high revs. Re the stereo, not really, I hardly use it, it’s more for the hands free telephone ;)

I see that yours is a Proteo too? It’s a colour that has grown on me, initially I would have preferred Red but the car ticked all the other boxes so I bought it. Now love it as it’s very unusual and even better the colour hasn’t faded at all.
Yes the exhaust is the best music, I’ve got a part Ragazzon system and just love it. Not driven the car this weekend and I’ve missed it but the 156 hasn’t been out for 2 weeks.
Proteo red is my favourite, I like red but it looks so good on the 916.

421 - 422 of 422 Posts