Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Let’s try to keep this for updating ownership please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great turnout at National Alfa Day in Bicester yesterday. 13 Cups I reckon, numbers 1, 29, 45, 62, 63, 68, 78, 85, 87, 100, 107, 150, 154. Sorry if I missed anyone and good to speak to a number of you.

Sergio, No.29 is 'unknown'. Reg No. S9 DAR and based in Durham. Amazing 1 owner, 30k miles, totally original.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Great turnout at National Alfa Day in Bicester yesterday. 13 Cups I reckon, numbers 1, 29, 45, 62, 63, 68, 78, 85, 87, 100, 107, 150, 154. Sorry if I missed anyone and good to speak to a number of you.

Sergio, No.29 is 'unknown'. Reg No. S9 DAR and based in Durham. Amazing 1 owner, 30k miles, totally original.

I saw the couple that own the car but did not get the chance to speak to them

·
Registered
683 Posts
Just found an old acquaintance on Autotrader.

No. 58 is looking gorgeous, has just 36K on the clock and her keeper wants £18K.

I think in 5 years time this will look like a bargain.

·
Registered
2 Posts
First post, don't own an Alfa at the moment but am looking at a getting me a 916 GTV.

During my hunt I found LHD #100 for sale in Belgium, it's got quite a bit of damaged but she can be repaired reasonably affordably.

go to 2ehands.be and search for m1496292518

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Mark

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Just found an old acquaintance on Autotrader.

No. 58 is looking gorgeous, has just 36K on the clock and her keeper wants £18K.

I think in 5 years time this will look like a bargain.
Been for sale since last June more or less

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
First post, don't own an Alfa at the moment but am looking at a getting me a 916 GTV.

During my hunt I found LHD #100 for sale in Belgium, it's got quite a bit of damaged but she can be repaired reasonably affordably.

go to 2ehands.be and search for m1496292518

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Mark
It will take a lot of love to bring it back from the sad state it is in at the moment

·
Registered
25 Posts
Please can you update list cup #16 has now been sold to a true alfa fan George (East Sussex) who will take delivery tomorrow ,thanks again to all on this excellent forum.
Ps I hope in the future to have a Alfa in my garage.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Please can you update list cup #16 has now been sold to a true alfa fan George (East Sussex) who will take delivery tomorrow ,thanks again to all on this excellent forum.
Ps I hope in the future to have a Alfa in my garage.
Done
Thank you. Any surname ?

Sergio

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just had a look on 'How many left' and there are almost as many Cups SORNed as there are on the road! I wonder how many are wrecks and how many are minters?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Just had a look on 'How many left' and there are almost as many Cups SORNed as there are on the road! I wonder how many are wrecks and how many are minters?
Mine is one of the Sorn one until April comes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cup #45 now resides in Switzerland (Geneva) and will be re-registered there. We are looking forward to some alpine touring and a trip back 'home'.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Cup #45 now resides in Switzerland (Geneva) and will be re-registered there. We are looking forward to some alpine touring and a trip back 'home'.
Still under your ownership I guess or did you sell it

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Enjoy driving it on those lovely alpine mountain roads

41 - 60 of 66 Posts