Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And so it came to pass, that a messanger came, who did speak of the coming of "The Great One, the Alfa Most High", and those who heard these words fell silent, and each did pause to wonder at the glory and majesty of...................Ladies and Gentlemen..............I give you......................the Alfa Romeo 168........(like a new and improved 166 with RWD) ................Oh Lord thou hast answered our prayers

I don't think I have ever been so excited by the prospect of a new car, Jaysus, I might even buy it new!

Stevo

·
Registered
293 Posts
It made me do the sex wee. ;) :D :D

Would love to buy one new too, hmm now what can I sell?:rolleyes:

G

·
It looks almost as imposing as that big Pimp-mobile Chrysler...but in a gorgeous Alfa way of course! :D I wonder how much it will really look like that?

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Batman drives an Alfa??

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
hmmmm..... looks like something citroen dreamt up:( i'd like to see what the eventual production model looks like though

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Sweet jesus ,that looks saucy :cool:

RWD too, let's hope that eventually filters down to smaller models :D

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Do you think they're really going to build it though...I mean, look at the twists and turns in the 8C saga?!

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Now that you mention it, wasn't it the case that they could only afford to build the 8C OR the new 166.

Or was it that Kamal soft-roader. I remember the '66 was in competition with something else. :confused:

Ralf S.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes...Yes...getting way ahead of myself...again.....I think the 8c is getting the nod....

To be fair to Alfa the 8c is in the purest vein of what made Alfa great, in a 33 Stradalle kind of way, it's just that big well set-up cars appeal to me so much....there is a great feeling in managing to screech a 166 or a 7 series through a series of bends that a ford focus could do in its sleep. Modern sports cars are so good sometimes there is little drama until you reach really high speeds....

Best wishes,

Stevo

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Hmmnn, has it borrowed part of its bonnet from a ford cougar?:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts