Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while so I thought I'd just 'throw the cat among the pigeons!'...Was looking at the gallery over the week-end and someone had posted their GTV pics, white with red leather interior,( Teledials and rear spoiler completed the look). I presuming that this must be a wrap? But i've got to say that for me it is the ultimate colour combo, it just looks sublime.....
This is followed closely by the grey with red leather interior and I know this is controversial but then yellow with blue leather interior. I'm now going to have a lie down in a darkened room after getting that off my chest!!:lol:

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
White with red interior reminds me of a used tampon sorry! !

One day I will be getting my Spider wrapped and at the moment ive got my heart set on the special 8C red as used on the Giulietta. nom nom nom

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I think that turquoise green metallic is pretty special, Sassi I think it's called :)
White leather is always nice but light grey would make a change (I have red in my 156 and black in my Spider).

-Alex

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I got the grey (eclipse) with red interior why controversial pray tell me :(
Def my favourite colour combination in the GTV, just couldn't find a decent one when I was looking :( Was followed a few weeks ago by a grey one with what looked like cream leather....also gorgeous :inlove:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
How about mine, Proteo Red with Momo Red interior :)
Oh! and don't forget the oldskool Alfa stripe down the side in dark gold, it goes with my bronze wheels you see!!!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
a man of taste Mr. j but mines got 16 inch dinky toy wheels :eek: so room 4 improvement .....................any pics Davemackenzie sounds interesting ?

P

·
0 Posts
My last three cars, all convertable, all Silver. This is my first red interior (and first Spider). I love it! :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
It's been a while so I thought I'd just 'throw the cat among the pigeons!'...Was looking at the gallery over the week-end and someone had posted their GTV pics, white with red leather interior,( Teledials and rear spoiler completed the look). I presuming that this must be a wrap? But i've got to say that for me it is the ultimate colour combo, it just looks sublime.....
This is followed closely by the grey with red leather interior and I know this is controversial but then yellow with blue leather interior. I'm now going to have a lie down in a darkened room after getting that off my chest!!:lol:
I raised the subject of white GTVs a couple of months ago.

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-gtv-and-916-spider/291138-white-gtv.html

My opinion is that they look awesome! :thumbs:

·
Registered
115 Posts
My next GTV will be Silver with a Black carbon fibre wrapped roof, yummy

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tommo,geezer,....my reference to controversial was regarding the yellow which isn't to everyone's liking. I saw one in the sunshine some weeks back and it looked more like a metallic mustard colour, and it did look "mustard" to be honest. But as the saying goes, 'one man's meat is another man's poison!'......

Rage on !! Swiss.....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not sure about the wheels Zoo but the rest is bloody fantastic! My Spider is silver with blue leather, my regular car is silver and 1/2 a dozen cars before that were silver......silver with red leather would probably be a better combination......

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Tommo,geezer,....my reference to controversial was regarding the yellow which isn't to everyone's liking. I saw one in the sunshine some weeks back and it looked more like a metallic mustard colour, and it did look "mustard" to be honest. But as the saying goes, 'one man's meat is another man's poison!'......

Rage on !! Swiss.....
Oic I read it wrong then, I agree yellow is............well yellow, me daughter's got a yellow lupo c/w yellow flower on dash n looks like a bowl of custard but it is a nice colour on a gtv me thinks ....one mans meat.......... thanks for clearing that up though :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
this is what i would like to do to my car eventually..... probably with 156 Ti wheels possibly BBS CH's in 17's if they make em.

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Not sure about the wheels Zoo but the rest is bloody fantastic! My Spider is silver with blue leather, my regular car is silver and 1/2 a dozen cars before that were silver......silver with red leather would probably be a better combination......
Silver is the best colour for the GTV as it hides car park dings very well.
The shape of the GTV mean it attracts dirt, even more so with mine as its black :/

1 - 20 of 43 Posts