Alfa Romeo Forum banner

181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Can't believe I'm the last one to have posted on here. Still going to Zaza once a month, and it's still excellent. On Thursday, went to Donatello's in Brighton. Location couldn't be bettered (it's in The Lanes), service was good, prices very low, and the food decent. Only criticism is that portions are inedibly huge, which some might like but we found off-putting.

I did wonder whether Starkers frequented it, but the waiter told me all their customers were fully clothed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whenever you're in Italy, in the Modena area, try Podere Diamante in Castelvetro di Modena. Excellent and authentic Italian cuisine at very reasonable prices. In summer you can dine on the terrace outside with a view on the surrounding vineyards and starry skies. If you like to stay longer you can book a room too.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Rinaldi's in Wakefield near Asda is always full (no reservation required) Food is great and they have a selection of mint Lambrettas high up on shelves that you can gorp at whilst waiting for your food.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
There’s a cracking little Italian near my hotel in Sunninghill, Ascot called La Sorrentina. Run by an Italian family, very typical Italian atmospheric venue, loads of activity, owner having lots of banter with the patrons and the food is super. Pictures of fast Italian sports cars and mafioso on the walls, love it.

181 - 185 of 185 Posts