Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one will require a bit of thinking but could be good fun... try to post something that is both a good news and a bad news about the Giulia.

For example...

Since the launch of the Giulia, we see more Alfa Romeo then ever

Get it?... another one then:

From the back, you can’t tell if you’re following a Speciale or a Veloce.

Let’s see what you can come up with my fellow Alfisti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
The good news is Alfa have produced a car which very nearly best in class. The bad news is they aren’t selling anywhere near enough!.

·
Registered
32,008 Posts
Not selling many means they’re exclusive, according to some on here. Trouble is they think that means the first owner will not get much back on resale.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
The Giulia beats the BMW in handling and looks like one from the side.

·
Registered
32,008 Posts
The BMW 3er that seems to have responded to the handling of the Giulia has now been given Lexus styling.

·
Registered
32,008 Posts
I sat in the X5 equivalent to my Stelvio and I prefer the calm simplistic look to an explosion in a Dixon’s store. Luckily I bought an Alfa.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The Giulia infotainment is refreshingly simplistic.
Sorry, can't agree on that one e.g.
I mostly have my split screen - Nav/Audio (USB or Spotify)
If I'm on a long drive and want 'traffic announcements' I have to toggle to Radio/Options/Traffic Announcements/Select/back/back/Select Nav​

On my previous car I just hit the 'speech' button and said "traffic announcements on/off" - done. That's what I would call refreshingly simplistic :)

Unless I'm missing something of course, and would appreciate being enlightened :|

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In the Veloce, the noise coming out of the exhaust is still very gentlemanly - even in Dynamic mode

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is a bunch of people reporting sights of your Giulia (with photos) in the “Giulia spotted thread” every time you go buy a pint of milk

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Sorry, can't agree on that one e.g.
I mostly have my split screen - Nav/Audio (USB or Spotify)
If I'm on a long drive and want 'traffic announcements' I have to toggle to Radio/Options/Traffic Announcements/Select/back/back/Select Nav​

On my previous car I just hit the 'speech' button and said "traffic announcements on/off" - done. That's what I would call refreshingly simplistic :)

Unless I'm missing something of course, and would appreciate being enlightened :|
Yes - you were missing the irony.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Bought misano when it was exclusive to Q and Veloce only, now it is offered even in most base trims with 16" alloys and 136HP diesels (offered on some markets) - loosing uniqeness.

·
Registered
717 Posts
In the Veloce, the noise coming out of the exhaust is still very gentlemanly - even in Dynamic mode

In >2018 cars you have Sound Enhancement System to keep you cheered up LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts