Alfa Romeo Forum banner
21 - 40 of 2516 Posts

·
Administrator
89,613 Posts
The pic above isn't of a QF, it's hasn't got the wing, bonnet or front bumper vents from the QF, no QF badge & it's got the 18" turbine optional alloys from the Super with smaller brake discs. The list price of the QF is actually £59K & unfortunately for UK customers that'll probably increase not decrease thanks to the brexit fiasco.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Well David......I thought I was bringing something positive to this site, as you always criticise me for being SO negative lately...and all I've done today is commented on the Alfa Romeo stand in Canary Wharf yesterday, which I thought was relevant, to this site, and posted a picture of the Car I took lots of photo's of ( amongst MANY others I took, of the stunning 4C Spyder which will now NOT be put on here, due to you ) and you STILL, try and shoot me down in flames. No wonder this Site is dying on its Arse with arrogant ****ers like you thinking they are Gods on here.......Well done David ......

·
Administrator
89,613 Posts
Well David......I thought I was bringing something positive to this site, as you always criticise me for being SO negative lately...and all I've done today is commented on the Alfa Romeo stand in Canary Wharf yesterday, which I thought was relevant, to this site, and posted a picture of the Car I took lots of photo's of ( amongst MANY others I took, of the stunning 4C Spyder which will now NOT be put on here, due to you ) and you STILL, try and shoot me down in flames. No wonder this Site is dying on its Arse with arrogant ****ers like you thinking they are Gods on here.......Well done David ......
You are reading way too much into my reply for whatever reason, I simply commented that it wasn't a QF & that the list was £59K.

That's hardly a reasonable or valid reason for your insults, swear filter avoidance or to suggest that I "shoot you down in flames" let alone not to post more pics, I've no idea what the "God" reference is about either.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I cannot be bothered to argue with you David, you obviously know everything.....So here is a picture of the rear of the Car I saw in London yesterday.......it says Q2 on the rear, and this will be the last time I EVER post a picture on this site......Happy Now.......

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Ironically.....the Site will NOT let me upload the photo, I was going to, showing the rear of the Giulia, but there we go.I will just go back to be a Minion on this Site.......

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
You are reading way too much into my reply for whatever reason, I simply commented that it wasn't a QF & that the list was £59K.

That's hardly a reasonable or valid reason for your insults, swear filter avoidance or to suggest that I "shoot you down in flames" let alone not to post more pics, I've no idea what the "God" reference is about either.

Well David.....The " God " reference, unless you are too daft to realise it, means that you think you are something special on this site, and your opinion is the ONLY one that counts, hence many people laughing at you because of it, hence the " God " reference, wasn't my choice of wording, but the more I have dealt with you recently, I can see why.......

·
Registered
Alfa Mito, 2010, 1.4NA, 6-speed
9,362 Posts
Ironically.....the Site will NOT let me upload the photo, I was going to, showing the rear of the Giulia, but there we go.I will just go back to be a Minion on this Site.......

Stick the picture up on photobucket and put a link to it in a post here .. so much simpler!

·
Administrator
89,613 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Thanks! Looks like someone needs to learn how to drive a high HP RWD car on summer tyres on a cold early European morning then! It would appaer its slid off the road and the wheels have been tucked under hitting a curb?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Exactly. Look at the rubber mark on the road and the curb. This guy obviously got impatient waiting in traffic and gunned it to get ahead of others moving to the other side of the road and slid it?

21 - 40 of 2516 Posts