Alfa Romeo Forum banner
2581 - 2600 of 2617 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
M61 J6 yesterday evening about 17.45, red 22 plate Veloce with boot spoiler. Went left towards Wigan as I was going right to Horwich.
Well hello, that would be me, I swapped the black veloce for this red one in March! I did notice a fellow Giulia to my right! 👍🏻 My first spot in this beauty, Lussoman caught be out in Preston last time haha

· Registered
912 Posts
Followed a lovely red Giulia ?Veloce? (def not a Quad) out of the lanes round Kedlestone after MITCAR on Sunday. LA21 X-X-G It crossed the A52 heading for a B road to Mickleover, I turned L towards Derby.

· Registered
1,448 Posts
Haven't just spotted a Giulia but a Giulia GTA or GTAM, don't know which.
It was in a filling station in Bakewell in Derbyshire (guess it spends a lot of time in there) and I pulled up down the road to watch it go by. Pleased I did because the engine sound when it went by was just unbelievable.
Must admit, I never saw the point of them, until today.

· Registered
948 Spider LE
12,105 Posts
Red one on Sherwood Way, Fulwood, Preston this afternoon circa 1.30pm. You'll have seen my gorgeous white Spider passing and going in the other direction. You lucky beggar! 😁

· Premium Member
43,209 Posts
A stunning 72 plate QV in Montreal Green on the A50 heading towards J24 M1 on Sunday afternoon (30th). I would've waved but I was in a van :rolleyes:

· Registered
948 Spider LE
12,105 Posts
Grey one this morning around 9.30, going up the hill out of Ribchester village, heading towards Longridge.
It was in the distance before I realised it was an Alfa, so didn't get the plate or type, but not a four-leaf.

· Registered
948 Spider LE
12,105 Posts
Alfa Red one heading north on the A6 Garstang Road at Fulwood, 1pm today. No Veloce or Cloverleaf badges.

· Premium Member
43,209 Posts
A grey (maybe Vesuvio) in the car park of The Malt Shovel in Worthington. Might be a speciale as it has got the front fog lights :unsure:

· Registered
1,681 Posts
One eyed Misano on the A34 heald green , near the speed camera .. missing a DRL.. today 12:45 ish

· Registered
1,731 Posts
Was in the Knutsford / Mere area this lunchtime, so was expecting to see something. Giulia Super (fogs and halogens) following us up towards Lymm services, also saw a 916 spider going in the other direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,636 Posts
Reminds me, spotted a Giulia Quadrifoglio parked up at a house in Knutsford last week. Think it was Misano Blue from memory.

2581 - 2600 of 2617 Posts